This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Price rising
« on: September 16, 2008, 08:07:55 pm »
Its unfortunately a fact of life for any business and I am soon going to have to bring some of my custies inline with my current qouting system.

What I wanted to ask was how do you go about doing this yourself.

I was thinking about giving them a letter with it in writting, letting them no its not affecting there next qoute to give them time to talk to me about it, then up it after that, when I know they are happy with the new price.

If you do something similar to this, I would really appriciate any example letters posted, to give me an idea of the kind of things I could say. I have one done, but would like to learn a little from the more experienced first before putting things in motion.

thanks for all your help in advance

gerard  :)

NWH

Re: Price rising
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 08:17:16 pm »
You don`t need an example letter just say due to prices being overlooked in the past and rising fuel prices etc i`m going to have to increase the price per clean to X.I appreciate your past custom and hope i can be of service to you in the future,if i don`t here from you i will continue to clean your windows at the revised price Many thanks your local rip off window cleaner lol. ;D ;D although i might laugh it works everytime,the key is to get em crying into there cornflakes thinking how much richer they are than you.