This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jeff1

Getting ECover Right to the top
« on: September 16, 2008, 05:55:29 pm »
Here is how to get that ecover right to the top of the conservatory roof?
After getting  the ecover applied, I Washed it with the carwash brush connected to the custys tap then finished off with a swill with pure water, came up a treat.

JSMC

Re: Getting ECover Right to the top
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 07:05:29 pm »
jeff what parts dop you have on end of your pole. I could attach that to my pulex pole and use it i reckon.
how do you control the flow and also do you have a reducer on that hose somewhere so that it connects to a tap.

more pics

jeff1

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 07:07:47 pm »
What pole are you refering to? Is it for applying the ecover or the carwash pole? if its for the ecover I have some photo's I could show you.

JSMC

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 07:11:05 pm »
the wee sprayer you have on end of pole. surely most brushes would fit on end of poles ?

jeff1

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 07:19:01 pm »
This is the first one I made Mk1, Just strap it to the end of any pole and leave an old brush on.

This is How its controlled, but if your up a ladder its better if someone can do the pumping for you.

This is the end I have on there now, with a picture of the pressure bottle you can buy from Focus, its called a Flower Shower.

Close up view of how I fitted it to the end of my pole.

JSMC

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2008, 07:21:04 pm »
i have one of thos epressure sprayers sop just need the wee sprayer attached to the end and stuck on a pole me thinks

jeff1

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2008, 07:25:18 pm »
The one in the first picture was the wand from my backpack, if you have one of them? It was stuck in the shed for months.
Go to focus or B&Q I'm sure you can pick one up from there.  ;)

JSMC

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2008, 07:27:17 pm »
the controller on pole where you ge tthat fropm? i assume it is just a ball valve

jeff1

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2008, 07:29:51 pm »
Its a trigger from an old Karcher carpet cleaner I had, I think you can get them on ebay, or pop over to the carpet cleaning section and ask there.