This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mattsimm

Eco-Flow Auto V1.0 Problems... Help/advise please
« on: September 15, 2008, 08:43:25 pm »
Hi I purchased an Eco-Flow from Essentially pure (one year and 7 days ago!)
Never been happy with it... but it worked!
I had to turn it up almost to full on just before the  "Purge setting" and then the valve on hose varied the stream/power/pressure...
If I didn't it would recognize "Dead End" and switch off!
(as you know the further you turn it on, the less sensitive it gets!)

Now it just "Fast Flashes" brightly!
If I jiggle it wait slowly adjust... blah blah blah... it works for a few mins and then shuts down again!
The instructions say;
Fast Flash Rate = Pressure switch has operated - Pressure switch has turnred pump off.
The unit detects and performs emergency pump shutdown to minimise pressure switch rattle and wear. 
PLEASE TELL ME IS IT "KNACKERED"?
Can anyone tell me  where I can get a VARI-STREAM Not a Digital
Any suggestions welcome!
Just for information I am using my brother-in-laws login in name, (I was IDeal window cleaning)

NWH

Re: Eco-Flow Auto V1.0 Problems... Help/advise please
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 08:46:08 pm »
Has it got a button on the side.

mattsimm

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 09:15:19 pm »
No, nothing!
I opened it up last night to see if there was anything to adjust... Nothing!
(sorry for delays in answers but my daughter is on bebo and hogging the net!

mattsimm

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 10:07:46 pm »
No!?
Nobody knows anything then?
I honestly thought this would be the place to ask!
I can see my decision to leave the forum was the right one then!
Thanks for all your advice!

Wayne Thomas

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 10:31:45 pm »
No!?

Patience is a virtue. You may have to wait a bit longer than 2 hours for some bright spark to come up with the answer :)

Don't waste your money on a varistream-too many problems with them, fit a streamline flow controller and use flojet pumps, less hassle and better performance IMO

NWH

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 10:59:59 pm »
The eco-flo you have is the old 1,they changed the product completley because of this problem your on about.The new 1 has a button on the side to set the sensitivity of it,you have to set it up for your specific plumming.Even if someone has a similar setup the pressures are different from system to system,and Wayne i have a varistream the old dial 1 and have had not 1 problem in 2 years with it i just turn it on and off before and after each job with no problems it`s like isaid evry system is plumbed slightly differently,and the flow cont your on about is the eco-flo rebadged lol. ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 11:06:08 pm »
No!?
GO TO PUREFREEMDOM.CO.UK OR EXCELSYSTEMS.CO.UK ASK THERE ADVICE AND GET A NEW ONE, sry for shouting all tonight need another new keyboard  >:(

Wayne Thomas

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2008, 12:42:12 am »
I don't have the old eco flow-nothing like it-I had mine built specially for me to suit my needs. I had a varistream 1, 2 & a 2.5 of the old manual versions and none of them beat the one I've got now by a long shot. Varistream water flow controllers are only good for the dustbin. ;D Before NWH replies, no it doesn't have a flashing button, it has a variable dial and a toggle switch.

Paul Coleman

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2008, 07:09:39 am »
No!?

For starters I imagine that the only people who could answer you are the ones that use "Eco flow" systems.  They do seem to be in the minority.  Why not just contact Tony or Mark at Essentially Pure and ask them?
Personally, I don't have an electrionic flow manager.  I just have my manual switch set full on and control the flow from a manual flow controller at the end of the pole hose.  So long as you have a return pipe to the tank, you can get away with this without damaging the pressure switch in the pump.  It's less to go wrong.  My first pump lasted 2 and a half years (acceptable).  I use flojet pumps as they seem more durable than sureflow.  Also, sureflow won't guarantee their pumps with small bore hoses.

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2008, 08:21:07 am »
mine has worked perfectly ever since i bought it varistream that is don't know what you guys are doing to their varistream ;D

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2008, 08:22:27 am »
Can you believe that . 1 hour and 40 mins between posts, then got annoyed.

Maybe people were putting there kids to bed or eating supper !!!!

Dave

Paul Coleman

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2008, 09:14:54 am »
Can you believe that . 1 hour and 40 mins between posts, then got annoyed.

Maybe people were putting there kids to bed or eating supper !!!!

Dave

Not me Dave.  I just delayed answering in order to wind him up.
This is because I've nothing better to do with my time.

mattsimm

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2008, 09:24:24 am »
 ;D ;D ;D
I am sorry one and all!
Yes I was a bit "Techy"
Sorry!
Just going out with backpack today!
Thank you for your reply's
(IDeal not mattsimm!)
One thing... I do miss the sense of humour on here!
keep it up!
Regards Steve

mattsimm

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2008, 09:31:23 am »
No!?

For starters I imagine that the only people who could answer you are the ones that use "Eco flow" systems.  They do seem to be in the minority.  Why not just contact Tony or Mark at Essentially Pure and ask them?
Personally, I don't have an electrionic flow manager.  I just have my manual switch set full on and control the flow from a manual flow controller at the end of the pole hose.  So long as you have a return pipe to the tank, you can get away with this without damaging the pressure switch in the pump.  It's less to go wrong.  My first pump lasted 2 and a half years (acceptable).  I use flojet pumps as they seem more durable than sureflow.  Also, sureflow won't guarantee their pumps with small bore hoses.
I had to laugh at this...
Tony is as allusive as the Cheshire cat... can only be seen if he wants to be seen! ::)
No reply's to phonecalls  :( (of course he was on the phone 24-7 before the sale!) :o

I don't usually say much about companies, but steer clear of this one, if you want after-sales-care... they think it's a dirty word!  >:( >:( >:(

Paul Coleman

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2008, 05:36:56 pm »
;D ;D ;D
I am sorry one and all!
Yes I was a bit "Techy"
Sorry!
Just going out with backpack today!
Thank you for your reply's
(IDeal not mattsimm!)
One thing... I do miss the sense of humour on here!
keep it up!
Regards Steve

Glad you saw the funny side of my answer  :) .  That's how I intended it.

Paul Coleman

« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2008, 05:41:21 pm »
No!?

I had to laugh at this...
Tony is as allusive as the Cheshire cat... can only be seen if he wants to be seen! ::)
No reply's to phonecalls  :( (of course he was on the phone 24-7 before the sale!) :o

I don't usually say much about companies, but steer clear of this one, if you want after-sales-care... they think it's a dirty word!  >:( >:( >:(

Aftersales can be a problem when combining a busy window cleaning business with supplying systems.  It's one of the difficulties of diversifying.  I know they used to have someone work at the unit taking calls a few years ago but that seemed to change after a while.

sair

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2008, 08:31:41 am »
If you bought it from me give us a call 07944 227635 tony Essentially pure

Essentially Pure Ltd