Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ianhannaford

Window Cleaner Pro - Update
« on: September 15, 2008, 12:24:26 pm »
Hi All,

I have just uploaded a new update to the software. As requested by some other users I have also put a topic on my forum that contains the features that are included in each update.

www.windowcleanerpro.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=7

Thanks to everyone so far who has contributed.

Let me know if anyone has any problems.

Thanks

Ian

ianhannaford

Re: Window Cleaner Pro - Update
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 02:50:52 pm »
Just a note about importing data from George. I will try and place a tutorial up on how to do this later this evening but here is a brief overview.

1) Firstly make sure you have the latest version (2.3.5).

2) Then download the file windowcleanerpro.com/wcp_george.sjar and overwrite the opne in C:\Window Cleaner Pro

3) Export customers and debts for each Round from George including all the Live, Suspended and Completed jobs.

4) Export you expenses

4) Open up WCP and click Tools -> George Import Tool

5) Click the Browse button and select the first customer export, click the 'Fetch My Data' button. This will load all your customers into the table.

6) Enter the round name in the box provided and click Next

7) Click browse next to the debts box and selected the debts for this round.

8) Click browse next to the expenses box and select the expenses file (This only needs to be done once, when you do the next round make sure this box is clear else you will have duplicate expenses!!)

9) Click on the Import Button. Once the import is finished click the 'Import Another Round' button and select the next customers file for another round. Click 'Fetch My Data' and enter the round name. Click Next

10) Select the debts for this round and make sure that expenses field is blank. Click Import.

Like I said I will try and get a more detailed tutorial up tonight.

Please let me know if you have any problems

Thanks

Ian

ianhannaford

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 09:21:14 pm »
Hi All,

Let me know if anyone has any problems.

Thanks

Ian

Hi Ian,

I've downloaded your program twice now but have not received an email with the activation key. Have tried two email addresses but no joy yet.

thanks in advance for a remedy.

All the best,
Ben

Hi Ben,

I have just emailed you directly, let me know if you get the code

Thanks

Ian

ianhannaford

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 10:09:14 pm »
Hi,

I have just been going through the George import tool with a user and he has made some good suggestions. Rather than make a video tonight and then have to remake it tomorrow I will make the changes and upload a new version with a tutorial.

Apologies for the delay....in the meantime if anyone would like me to import there data directly then I would be more than happy to do this.

Thanks

Ian

pdale

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 10:54:14 pm »
I have downloaded it and not received an email with the activation code too.

Paul
Where am I knocking today?

ianhannaford

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 11:15:37 pm »
I have downloaded it and not received an email with the activation code too.

Paul

Ill check this out as the email server may have stopped responding...I will send you an activation key manually.

Thanks

Ian