Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jeff1

Free gift everyday from my web-site
« on: September 13, 2008, 10:01:41 pm »
This may be or may not be a good idea but every day on my web-site I'm giving away free Software that is full legal versions, the offer lasts for one day only and the next day will be something new.

Todays offer is AVS Video Editor
Ok if your into Video editing $50 of free software

Re: Free gift everyday from my web-site
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 09:43:33 am »
is that just a bit of a consistence: -

reflectionswindowcleaners.co.uk/default.aspx
reflectionwindowcleaning.co.uk/default.aspx RWC (jaykie)'s site

uhmmm

Just kidding I am sure it is, what I actually wanted to ask you is how do you get on with the trailer system you've got. I have concidered it, but was wondering how you manage with parking, see most of my customers is in a town center so I think I might have a problem with it, but can you take it off and just leave it in the street when you dont need it, and if so can they be secured, stop anyone taking it.

gerard  :)

jeff1

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 11:48:38 am »
is that just a bit of a consistence: -

reflectionswindowcleaners.co.uk/default.aspx
reflectionwindowcleaning.co.uk/default.aspx RWC (jaykie)'s site

uhmmm

Just kidding I am sure it is, what I actually wanted to ask you is how do you get on with the trailer system you've got. I have concidered it, but was wondering how you manage with parking, see most of my customers is in a town center so I think I might have a problem with it, but can you take it off and just leave it in the street when you dont need it, and if so can they be secured, stop anyone taking it.

Jakie and I have teamed up, were taking over the world of window cleaners Lol, I know my company with the name Reflections has been going for over 35 years, just a mear 11 years with me at the helm.

I handed the window cleaning side over to my daughter after her training but when I was using the trailer I had no problems to worry about.
You do need a little experience to reverse a trailer and unless the parking space is big enough for your car and trailer to just drive into you may have problems.
There is no problem with un-hitching it and leaving it there, I left mine in a pub car park once with a hitch lock fitted, wheel clamp on and the alarm set, take no chances or it will vanish on you, get your self a wheel chair battery and fit a car alarm, someone tried to nick mine from out side the house but the alarm saved it and it had a hitch lock on as well.
Make sure it has a lockable lid.

Handy thing about the trailer is you can unhitch & wind the Jockey wheel down when your tanks getting low.
I still have my trailer but use it to carry my guttering and conservatory cleaning gear in now.

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 11:54:16 am »
cheers for the info mate, its appriciated.

jeff1

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 11:59:24 am »
cheers for the info mate, its appriciated.

No problem if you need any more Just email me. ;)

WCE

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2008, 11:59:38 am »
This may be or may not be a good idea but every day on my web-site I'm giving away free Software that is full legal versions, the offer lasts for one day only and the next day will be something new.

Just wondered, Are there any copyright issues with giving this software away?
WCE- For Windows that shine everytime!

jeff1

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2008, 12:11:57 pm »

Just wondered, Are there any copyright issues with giving this software away?
No its given away by the software company, if you have a read on the give away of the day web-site you will see its all legal and above board, I wouldn't take part if it was illegal.

I notice today the free software is NetStat Agent is a powerful and extremely useful network tool for monitoring and diagnosing. It includes all useful network tools such as netstat, ping, traceroute, ipconfig, whois, arp, route and http checker, but in a clean graphical interface.

matt

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2008, 09:08:43 pm »
AVS Video Editor is fairly often on the site

i got it a few weeks ago

jaykie

Re: Free gift everyday from my web-site New
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2008, 09:10:40 pm »