This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

kris martin

Re: Do you think she is lying?
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2008, 10:39:03 am »
i dont need a selling point, yeah thats best lets just agree to disagree...

where in manchester are you based?

oh and by the way i have 1300+ custys

ronnie paton

« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2008, 10:43:11 am »
i lve in hyde and work all over the north west, 1300+ well done you must be pleased

kris martin

« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2008, 10:50:22 am »
i am pleased very....   but its hard work.

ronnie paton

« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2008, 10:56:23 am »
ehy kris you could prob give some advise you must be huge with a customer base of 1300+ at a fortnightly clean, you say you cgarge 4.50 for a small front so say at least 9 for a small house saying all your customers are small houses(not saying they are so hold your horses) and say 95% of your customers are full houses your fortnightly income is £11407.50 WOW thats £23000 nearly every 4 weeks so advise me how many employees do you have??
and how do you do the work in 3 days that is some cleaning??
how you go on about vat???so you include this in your prices.

How long you been going and whats your company called???

« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2008, 11:03:47 am »
i dont need a selling point, yeah thats best lets just agree to disagree...

where in manchester are you based?

oh and by the way i have 1300+ custys
You do them every 2 weeks, you must be busy  :o

kris martin

« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2008, 11:13:00 am »
we are busy, i have no need to lie ronnie and did i say i charge £4.50 for every front NO thats just one individual front, every house is different and no i am not the sort of WC that charges £9 for small houses and i would say more than 5% of my work is  just fronts.. nothing is straight forward as evry house is this so every small full house is double, you obvioulsy havnt achieved enough in your time window cleaning to have ago at what i am saying and disbelieve what i am saying... i work very hard at what i do and have done for over 10 years... so do one...

kris martin

« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2008, 11:15:50 am »
you gone quiet KRIS??
your the sort of person on this forum who hasnt achived enough himself so cant believe somebody who has achieved a lot, dont worry mate one day you never know...

ronnie paton

« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2008, 11:22:25 am »
wait there KRIS you said it has 3 windows and you charge 4.50 for a front so it doesnt get much smaller than that.

why not answer my questuions about vat and about your company name, yes i have my doubts has what you say doesnt add up any one can hide behind a computer saying there earn this that and the other, answer my questions make me eat my words, im not saying it cant be true i just doubt it.

i have been running my business 3 years what have i achieved?? well i have one full time employee i have commercial work with premier inn warburtons roberts bakery ECHG and Riverside housing plus plenty of work with management companys, im also in the process of becoming the only window cleaner for one mangemnet company which will give me another 16 sites and all on coming sites.

My company is called Ronberclear Window Cleaning and all my details are on my site.

i dont have 1300+ customers but i dont have a turn over of 250000k either. ;)

Marky Thomas

« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2008, 11:32:45 am »
Killing a topic in mid-flow is pathetic. Noone was saying it's ok to film under 16's in a shower.  I guess when they're 16 you can film them?

kris martin

« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2008, 11:34:12 am »
firstly i dont need to explain anything to you, i dont doubt what you have got and dont turnover quarter of a mill and i will be the first to agree that my prices are not the best and some havnt been put up in 5 years but i still make an extremely good living, i have houses priced at £2.50 i even have some fronts priced  at £1.20 (bad i know), i go and work in burnley every 2 weeks it takes us an hour and a half (most are fronts) there is over 50 houses there...

now i dont have to sit here trying to convince somebody who i dont give a damb weather they believe me about what i have achieved

and if your wondering why i took so long to post this the wife was getting on my case to get some bread from the shop..

AuRavelling79

« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2008, 11:38:10 am »
Killing a topic in mid-flow is pathetic. Noone was saying it's ok to film under 16's in a shower.  I guess when they're 16 you can film them?

Errr.... wrong thread Marky!
It's a game of three halves!

kris martin

« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2008, 11:38:34 am »
Oh dear, the boys are playing "mine is bigger than yours" - yawn!
i know im sorry...  :-\

« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2008, 11:40:10 am »
Thought you two had kissed and made up anyway.

kris martin

« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2008, 11:41:11 am »
Thought you two had kissed and made up anyway.

he had breath so decided against it..

ronnie paton

« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2008, 02:25:01 pm »
make sense kris and i wouldnt doubt  you.you dont need extra work ...but you only work 3 days a week you said :-X

iv met your sort prob dont pay much if any tax and thats what the secrets are about. :-X

Like you said you dont care what i think so dont explain to me about your wife! :-X

kris martin

« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2008, 02:27:37 pm »
go away you looser...

kris martin

« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2008, 02:31:14 pm »

kris martin

« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2008, 02:32:10 pm »
youve rumbled me... poo :-[