This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

m.b.s.

all these vans getting stolan
« on: September 11, 2008, 09:10:16 pm »
my van contents are insured but up for renewal how much do you guys pay and were from as mine is sky high cannot remember exactly how much with out ging through all the paper work but think i am going to swith to someone else whos the best and cheep  ;)

L.J.Thorpe

Re: all these vans getting stolan
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 09:49:06 pm »
you know what i really dont know if my contents are covered :o
i better get that sorted tomorrow
my van aint worth much more than the gear inside it (3k total )
but if it goes  :( >:(
do you think they just target the vans or is there now a market for stolen wfp gear

m.b.s.

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 10:01:08 pm »
you know what i really dont know if my contents are covered :o
i better get that sorted tomorrow
my van aint worth much more than the gear inside it (3k total )
but if it goes  :( >:(
do you think they just target the vans or is there now a market for stolen wfp gear

imho i think theres a market for stolen wfp gear think how much they are poles tanks etc ect a lot of w/c would love to switch but cannot afford it so maybe stolen to order i am just guessing may be wrong

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 10:13:01 pm »
Can't remember if mine is covered either, whoops. Gotta check that asap tomorrow lol.

col222

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 11:02:51 pm »
Try AXA Trade Direct. I have public liability insurance with them (only so that I can get work from some housing associations who require it) which automatically gives me £1000 cover for tools in my van. That's all my tools are worth, I suppose they can give a higher cover for tools if you pay more. It costs me £13 per month for mine.

paulscotney

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2008, 11:07:16 pm »
"A Plan" insurance brokers have a van ins policy that covers WFP gear

niceandclean

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2008, 11:09:44 pm »
Just renewed mine yesterday with A Plan, gone up £13.00 this year. But system and gear are covered, and added another driver on.

tomy jackson

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2008, 09:11:12 am »
simpoles vans have bin recuvered minus wfp gear , thay brock in house for keys for vans , on hear sim sade the thurmo van had bin recoverd , iv spoken to him last week and he sad hed got uther van back minus wfp , so kepe keys safe