This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

geefree

Re: " Leave my leaflet in the window if you require a quote"
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2008, 06:22:35 pm »
well i give up.... i cannot for the life in me make a double sided leaflet with one side smudging..... even long after they have supposed to have dried out.... i only have to touch it with my thumb and smudge... i am using gloss one side.

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2008, 06:33:23 pm »
ive posted this before some where, I will have a look through my threads and post again but if you are trying to print a flyer on glossy paper with a inkjet it wont bond it must be a lazer printer mate.

gerard  ;D

geefree

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2008, 06:36:54 pm »
oh right....  ::) thanks for that.... i will pack it in now lol...

cheers for the info

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2008, 06:42:47 pm »
UK Window Cleaning Forum / Window Cleaning Issues / Re: leaflet design and print service  on: September 11, 2008, 06:37:21 PM 

If the flyer is double sided and the page is in MS Word there should be an option, but with mine you just print say 100 of one side, stick it back in and it automatically starts printing the other side.

You can buy glossy paper, and do the printing yourself and you should still save some money, but if you use general paper and a lazer printer, you will find that it makes it a little glossy anyway, so is still pretty good quality. As for smudging I would just keep them in them plastic envelopes you can get from tesco, that will keep them as dry as possible. I believe that ink jet smudges more than lazer jet, and you cant use glossy paper in ink jets as the ink just smudges like mad, the photo paper you can buy is different and designed to suite inkjets.

gerard

If you really want to do it yourself and I do, yes have someone design it it will look beter, but you can print a good design at home getting the exact same qaulity

I would think about getting one of these

www.misco.co.uk/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=306753&CatId=0

That isn't the exact same one I bought but mine came with catrigage, and I havent changed it yet.

gerard  ;D