Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Shaun_Ashmore

Re: ALLERGY STOP - Any Good???
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2008, 05:51:31 pm »
The joke in our house is when you take a parocetamol the pain goes away immediately, when applying AS to a customer who has been sold to they will think it's a miracle product because their brain is saying that they have been saved.

Mind over matter, if you just vacuumed and cleaned then I'm sure you'd get the same testimonials.

Shaun

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2008, 06:07:12 pm »
Maybe but will never know now  ::)

carlton care

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2008, 06:51:37 pm »
I don't use A/S but I know that one of the ingredients has been used for many years in complementery medicine with success in treating some breathing disorders.

How good it is a treating the digestive enzymes, in dustmites I don't know.

markpowell

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2008, 07:23:13 pm »
Hi Mark

Have you had any enquiries from the Halifax site yet ?

Cheers

Doug
Hi Doug,
Not yet, is it up and rumming now?
Mark

Neil Mc Anulty

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2008, 07:32:32 pm »
Does the allergstop still have that revolting odour or was that issue ever dealt with. In particular the room spray

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2008, 09:18:50 pm »
Mark what's your web address?

Shaun

craigp

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2008, 10:38:55 pm »
Strangely, i have testimonials from customers praising the products and it's benefits  ::)

One customer had all carpets cleaned with AS and literally stated "That night was the first night her husband slept in the same bed for whole night" ............ normally has snoring woke them up and he went to spare room!! Her 2 yr old daughter was also coughing through the night and that stopped instantly .............. continued effect was maintained with Room Spray product.  The same customer had all new carpets in her new build house treated at a cost of £900+, before they moved in............ i recovered my investment in AllergSTOP from one customer alone!!

That is why i wish to maintain my supply  ;D

I have had these comments from customers (not getting tight chest anymore) after using mircrosan, not sure weather its the dustmites or more mildew which is something else causes problems but is less well known.

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2008, 11:05:38 pm »
h ttp://www.strakercleaning.co.uk/testimonials.htm .......................... there in print, originals in files  ;D

If you are getting such responses, then add to your website as seems to be good selling point.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2008, 11:21:36 pm »
There are a lot of good selling points in our industry but don't believe everything you read!

Shaun

craigp

« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2008, 08:45:05 am »
I tried Promite on my advertising for a while, like Garyj just did not get any up take though I can get some uptake of protector but not much.

I see fast tracks going down the 'green/eco' route I think it has something to do with the couple of independents on this board who have done it successfully, credit to them.

markpowell

« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2008, 12:44:14 pm »
Mark what's your web address?

Shaun

Not sure yet Shaun, Doug is on with it now.
Mark

Doug Holloway

« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2008, 09:00:44 pm »
Hi Guys

www.carepetcleaninghalifax.co.uk, only embyonic at this stage but on the first page of Google for carpet cleaning halifax.

Mark, I could do with a few more details to flush it out.

Cheers

Doug