Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

BT - How do they get away with it
« on: August 14, 2008, 10:47:28 pm »
Do BT take pleasure in ripping people off?? Just had my business bill that is massively excessive as always but what is more annoying is the fact that they have thrown a few late payment charges in at £10 per shot. That’s because they encourage people to go paper free, so you don’t get a reminder through the post and you ultimately forget to pay them, this gives them the perfect opportunity to take money from you.
They are also charging for processing payment at £4.50!! that’s to pay them!. That’s like you passing a charge to your customers for paying you.
Telemarketing charge on my 0800 number !! What’s this about?

I hope all the directors and chiefs at BT get a nasty case of k**b rot.

Peter

Re: BT - How do they get away with it
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 10:52:04 pm »
This is not the first time I have read on various forums about BT and it's methods of ripping businesses off.
I'd say their days are numbered (not meant to be a pun) if they carry on much longer like this.

fenclean

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 11:04:49 pm »
I changed to resource utilities. Cheaper rate, monthly direct debit no problems at all. On change over day just make sure that if your on call divert to check your still diverted to mobile.

Steven.

Jim_77

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 11:06:47 pm »
Why don't you set up a direct debit?  They give you a quid back or something, at least they did when I set up an account a few years ago.

You can still get paper statements and also access your accounts online, they send you an email whenever a bill is issued.

clinton

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 07:57:52 am »
I set up a direct debit and found that way it was much easier and did not go into the red :)