Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Susan Dean (1stclean)

Re: Which glider please
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2008, 03:51:24 pm »
i had a green glide and it broke in less then a month what a pile of poop it was ..... now im trying a one i got from the u.s thats yellow its seems ok at the min but its only be in use for a week so ill see if it lasts longer then the poop glide from greenie

David Ware

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2008, 04:02:50 pm »
Derek
One thing your forgetting a glide will always allow air flow when cleaning. When your wand is stuck down to the carpet theres no air flow hence limited cleaning. Surely by having a truckmount your making your life easier when cleaning. A glide is just an extention to that, cleaning with ease.
David Ware
ps if your still working out when your 60, you know your been working with ease.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2008, 04:45:17 pm »
Don't know if anyone is better than me, to be the best you have to be ever improving but I think I'm probably the most profitable (if you care to look back at my posts) I also work out, don't drink alcohol, run at least 3 miles every other day.

It's the repetitive strain that gets you, that's why glides are so good, I get the feeling that you like to do things your way.

Shaun

derek west

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2008, 07:13:58 pm »
shaun
don't drink alcohol?
i rest my case.
glides are for girls.
anyway this is all going the wrong way, i'm a nice guy as i'm sure you are, wish you all the luck (not that u need it) in the world and look forward to getting some top tips from you when i post some problems, i like advice from the pro's and i certainly know my place. i'm no expert as ive only been going 2 minutes but i'm passionate about what i do. i do things my way but only when ive got all the information i need.
and hopefully i'll steer my business in your direction, and who knows? one day i may take your crown as the most profitable on here.
fingers crossed.
derek
ps i work out but i drink like a fish, and then some.
viking lager eh! clinton. for the man on a budget.

*david j jones / Paul Moss

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2008, 07:52:13 pm »
shaun
don't drink alcohol?
i rest my case.
glides are for girls.
anyway this is all going the wrong way, i'm a nice guy as i'm sure you are, wish you all the luck (not that u need it) in the world and look forward to getting some top tips from you when i post some problems, i like advice from the pro's and i certainly know my place. i'm no expert as ive only been going 2 minutes but i'm passionate about what i do. i do things my way but only when ive got all the information i need.
and hopefully i'll steer my business in your direction, and who knows? one day i may take your crown as the most profitable on here.
fingers crossed.
derek
ps i work out but i drink like a fish, and then some.
viking lager eh! clinton. for the man on a budget.

::) ::)

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2008, 09:34:16 pm »

I'm sure Shaun could have retired some time back. Why not tap into the knowledge he had to learn the hard way and get where you want to go a lot quicker.

If you do your back in you will earn £0.

John Gregory

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2008, 11:02:18 pm »
My back is killing me at the moment . Like Derek I don't use a glide . coz there for girls , I think whats giving me my problem are lifting the envirodry machine and whole room dryer in and out of the van they are proper heavy

John

Fraser Thom

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2008, 11:14:30 pm »
My back is also aching after doing two 3rd floor tenament flats in the same day.

Man it's harder getting the powerplus up the stairs than doing the cleaning itself!

clinton

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2008, 11:25:15 am »
Must admit i have never used one.

Might have to have a go somtime on someone elses to se how it goes.

Viking larger for all :D