Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ray

Alltec Solutions
« on: August 04, 2008, 06:48:02 pm »
It looks like alltec will be selling Solution Glockner products they have been appointed as the exclusive distributor in the uk.

They are also doing the allergy products as well.

Shaun_Ashmore

Re: Alltec Solutions
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 07:03:34 pm »
I guess that's why Nick has developed his own, well done Alltec with their database they could really shift it, perhaps it may take over from the horrible looking promite stuff, I guess Nick will just move on, that's life ???

Shaun

Len Gribble

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 07:42:43 pm »
What I wont to know wheres my Cpads ordered them months ago.

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 07:49:08 pm »
Nick reckon's they're rubbish Len.  ;)

Len Gribble

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 08:57:48 pm »
Mike

Now why doesn’t that surprise me he sold me a pair, just love the Stones Jumping Jack Flash. ;)

Think Alltec may have its work cut out on the Solutions front, people have moved along to other products and not from that stable. SO I WOULD DROP THAT NAME and re-brand it

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2008, 09:06:16 pm »
Could this be because World of Clean has Rotovac.
Ps

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2008, 09:12:00 pm »
Tit for Tat!

never thought of that, then again it would be an expensive war, I think Nick has seen this coming why else would he start replacing products with his own stuff.

Shaun

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2008, 09:14:52 pm »
Who makes Mpower is that a diffrent company?

mark shannon

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2008, 09:16:11 pm »
Didnt Nick win Safeclean contract from Alltec?

Mike Halliday

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2008, 09:40:49 pm »
where does the name 'solutions' come from? what is its connection with the range of chemicals that were sold buy Nicks Company called SOLUTIONS'

did Nick name his company after this range of German chemicals, if so then he's shot himself in the foot, considering now 'solutions' are sold by Alltec.

John Boltons reason for discontinuing with the Solutions/glockner chemicals is;

'the majority of chemical products sold on World of Clean were sourced from one, overseas manufacturer. The products themselves were excellent but as time went by the logistics of importation sometimes lead to long delays between order and receipt of goods.

This in turn impacted on Solution's target of next day delivery and this, coupled with other factors lead to the decision that we would source or manufacture product in the UK.

I think we will have to wait and see what happens, but I do believe lots of conspiracies theories will start to emerge over this
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2008, 09:40:55 pm »
I know that Alltec used to supply Safeclene with the Alltec Pro plus and also chemical I think, but then Nick started to sell them. HM sold them TM's but that could be individual operators though.

Shaun

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2008, 09:46:42 pm »
Perhaps going with the Solutions theme SolutionsUK was born to marry up with this chemical range.

SolutionsUK will probably be patented/copy right to Nick and John Bolton but the JB statement will probably be because they had split with Gunther, even Nick spoke years ago that the German Solutions wanted money upfront before they released goods, but there's loads of politics.
Shaun

Mike Halliday

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2008, 10:03:32 pm »
I've got to say, I'm always a little bit uncomfortable with topics like this, we can end up just trying to guess what the situation is regarding the moving of solution/glockner products from Piximan to Alltec.

I think I'll pop over to Cleeentalk and ask them what the truth is :D
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

spencer davies

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2008, 10:12:50 pm »
Nick owns the rights for MPower, although I have been told that it extremely similar to an American product.

S

carlton care

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2008, 10:17:13 pm »
Solutions products were all imported, but I understand they have been setting up their own manufacturing facilities, or having them produced in the UK.

It's all about profit.

Some of the products they sold, possibly still sell were the same products that were imported and sold by AMETECH, who also imported the original m/s, One Step.

If the product range is rated highly by end users and Alltec can sell at a better price that's where people will go, as there's no sentiment in business.  

At the end of the day it will be interesting to see whose marketing wins, as it the companys' marketing that will determine who wins. Should be interesting.

carlton care

« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2008, 10:24:56 pm »
M' power is Solutions name for an American product I sourced some time ago, but when I asked for samples and about UK distribution, was informed they had been talking to someone over here.

With the incredible dilution rates I realised it could be an extremely profitable product

garyj

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2008, 12:15:03 am »
Most obvious question...........will it be available to all ?

With no up front fees, no training, no network etc.

Almost certainly a yes.

An easily applied Allergy product available to all who want it.

Sounds good and should liven things up for a bit  ;) ;D

Joe H

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2008, 07:36:05 am »
It was no secret there was a parting of Solutions UK and Gunthner Glockner a few months ago.
It then became of interest as to who would pick up on the Glockner products.
Solutions UK seem to have a new line of products being released and maybe of British origin.

spindle

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2008, 07:48:49 am »
i would think that some people will give this a very wide berth
no matter how great they maybe

once bitten.......................... :o 8) :-X
life is one big learning experience!!!!!!!

Joe H

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2008, 08:13:58 am »
Clinton - no idea how Alltec will market their products.
Solutions UK stuff is on open sale.

Spindle2k - individuals choice as to whom purchase off.
I would want as big choice as possible cause technology moves on and my customers deserve the best.