This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

detec52

Super Lite Poles
« on: July 20, 2008, 05:07:21 pm »
Anyone use the super lite poles? and are they worth the money or is there a better package, i need to go about 45ft Cheers Rob.
RAH Cleaning Contractors

LWC

Re: Super Lite Poles
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 05:09:02 pm »
sl2

you wont find better for money, i love mine, could work at that height with it all day

go for it! light, and strong and easy to use

Paul Coleman

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 05:27:24 pm »
Anyone use the super lite poles? and are they worth the money or is there a better package, i need to go about 45ft Cheers Rob.

Their modular nature means that they are most suitable for longer runs of windows IMO.  I only use them on such jobs or where there is the odd awkward window that can't be reached by my shorter, heavier, telescopic poles.  I find modular poles too tricky for every day use but they are valuable if you have the right sort of work.

poleman

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 05:49:23 pm »
I agree, and so do the company that sell them, they are better suited to commercial work, where there is a lot of windows in one place

Andy

sair

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 08:50:51 am »
i use mine day in day out on commercial and  domestic houses, and much to my business partners dismay i am quicker than most with a telescopic,

i think they can be a bit more awkward depends if you neat minded when you work and know the properties your working on, also they do take more maintenance when used daily

but they certainly put a lot less stress on the joints and muscles. 
Essentially Pure Ltd