This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

LWC

your wives and work
« on: July 17, 2008, 08:48:07 pm »
just having a chat with someone, and he said that his wife helps out and is interested in his work.

whats yours like? mine just lets me get on with it...lol

jaykie

Re: your wives and work
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 08:51:07 pm »
would that be me Mr LWC

LWC

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 08:51:27 pm »

Andy@w.c.s

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 08:54:15 pm »
I have been talking to my partner about this
At present we are tied to her holiday time and hours at the place she works
she is going to give it a go for a day  :)
I think it would be great to be able to share more time with her

lets hope ;D

jaykie

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 08:58:40 pm »
When LWC says helps my misses doesnt come out with me yet but would if i asked, we where talking and because im still setting up my misses likes to be involved and no every new custy i get, takes calls for me and gets details, helps financially at min as the money coming in just my side isnt enough, and she supports me all the way and i owe her loads as she doesnt sit there worrying.

Chris

LWC

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 09:01:07 pm »
mine goes **SIGHS** "theres ANOTHER answerphone message for you new customer or something" **SIGHS** lolololol

Ian Rochester

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 09:09:15 pm »
Mine (Sue, to give her her official title!) gave up her work as an accounts technician at the beginning of the year to come and work for the business full time.

She now runs the office (or so I let her think) does the payroll, invoices, chases up overdue accounts, answers calls, books in jobs and often goes out and covers for domestic cleans or builders cleans if we are short of staff.

In essence it frees up my time so that I can concentrate more on ...................my golf swing!!!!  ;D

Honesty though, wouldn't be without her now, quality of life just moves up another notch again from being your own boss.

LWC

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 09:10:42 pm »
"mine" is ample for "them"

benji

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2008, 09:13:22 pm »
my wife works with me full time!! it works well......for us!! definatly got to get on well thou .she prefers the summer months thou, enjoys getting a tan 

LWC

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2008, 11:09:30 am »
dont suppose i meant so much working with you, more like, how are they like with it, "how did today go" etc

pingu

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2008, 12:17:46 pm »
Mine works 3 days per week and she also does the books, calls customers, does emails...in essence she has her day job and she also work for the business...I could not do without her....she has worked with me doing the windows but has said she'll never do it again...it appears that I watch her like a hawk too much.. ;D

Cheers
Dave.

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2008, 09:10:00 pm »
I am so glad I did not post earlier, as my wife read this post,

LWC mine is just the same m8.

She thinks I am in a funny pact ::) C :-XU

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2008, 10:51:05 pm »

LOL,.. yep my wife is the same.

If I mention windows, poles, water etc her eyes just glaze over,.. not interest at all, in the slightest.  :'( :'(

Jimmy1

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2008, 12:32:15 pm »
My wife works with me full time although she doesent clean the windows just helps with set up, reeling in and out of hose, making sure I have enough hose etc etc. I love the company while I'm working.. She also does all the office admin. We find this works well for us, also think the custies like having husband and wife teams in partuicular, the older ones.

007 or what

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2008, 08:24:19 pm »
My wife thinks she's above all that wont work for even a day, personally i'd love to work with her.
 she's never said she's above it but in 3 years when i've asked she's allways to busy doing something thats not really that important!!!
Sorry to lower the tone but this has been bugging me for some time.  :(

NWH

« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2008, 08:57:10 pm »

LOL,.. yep my wife is the same.

If I mention windows, poles, water etc her eyes just glaze over,.. not interest at all, in the slightest.  :'( :'(
Come home 1 day and tell her that you`ve got to tighten your belts from now on as you`ve just lost a grand a months worth of work so they`ll be no treats for us starting from now,that should stop her eyes from glazing over for at least 5 minutes lol. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

007 or what

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2008, 08:59:15 pm »
 :)

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2008, 09:32:30 pm »
My wife thinks she's above all that wont work for even a day, personally i'd love to work with her.
 she's never said she's above it but in 3 years when i've asked she's allways to busy doing something thats not really that important!!!
Sorry to lower the tone but this has been bugging me for some time.  :(
I asked my wife again this morning if she would window clean with me to see what she would say and this is what I got:

My wife : "Do you want me to work with you?" me "no just a question"
My wife: "can you see me window cleaning?" me "not really"
My wife: "I read this post last night" Me " :o "
My wife: I could not do it. Me "I was not asking you to work for me I would not employ you I have to live with moaning and I can choose my staff ;D "

All in all she is not built for window cleaning she looks good and is great at being a Mum and a wife works for me.

I work so I dont have to do jobs in the house  ;D