This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Tom Mac

Northern Tools Power Lance
« on: July 04, 2008, 08:42:06 am »
Who uses one for gutter cleans and will it fit any power washer?

Tom Mac

Re: Northern Tools Power Lance
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 12:32:11 pm »
 :'(

john tomkins

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 12:59:21 pm »
You'll probably just need an adaptor for the end of the lance to fit to your hose, cost me £3

LWC

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2008, 01:02:43 pm »
how you getting on armadillo, feels like many moons ago that you called me...

jeff1

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2008, 03:42:02 pm »
It all depends on your pressure washer, you need the 22mm type fitting, Northerntool do all the fittings you need.

Ian Rochester

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2008, 06:33:38 pm »
We have one with the gutter attachment, they are ok but you need to really turn the water pressure down otherwise they blast water and debris all over the place and you spend more time cleaning that up that it takes to clean the actual gutter.

It's often as easy and as quick to do it from ladders and use a drain rod and half moon to drag the debris along.

trevor perry

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2008, 07:34:27 pm »
totally agree with lionheart, although if you take the jets out of the attachment then they are great for giving the gutters a final rinse to get rid of any small bits and make them look like new.
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

jeff1

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2008, 07:45:58 pm »
I don't agree with either of you 2 guy's, if you do the Job correctly the amount of muck sprayed out can be kept to a minimum, Take a look at the 2 pictures over half way through a run, and almost to the end, look at the amount of muck running down the facias? very little.

I first check with CCTV what its like up there, if its bad I use the gutter scoop I made and then I run the gutter tool with the white nozzle fitted, I use it like a brush and sweep it along to the downpipe.

Tom Mac

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2008, 12:49:36 pm »
LWC

Doing good. Every week is still on the up. Even passing the odd job on. You seem to be doing ok with a new van.

LWC

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2008, 02:08:10 pm »
LWC

Doing good. Every week is still on the up. Even passing the odd job on. You seem to be doing ok with a new van.

yep, fnar fnar lol