This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jaykie

I see you on ebay Mr McCann
« on: July 03, 2008, 09:10:33 pm »
h ttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FACTORY-FITTED-WATER-FED-POLE-WINDOW-CLEANING-SYSTEM_W0QQitemZ250265983877QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250265983877&_trkparms=39%3A1|65%3A10&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Re: I see you on ebay Mr McCann
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 09:13:30 pm »
h ttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FACTORY-FITTED-WATER-FED-POLE-WINDOW-CLEANING-SYSTEM_W0QQitemZ250265983877QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250265983877&_trkparms=39%3A1|65%3A10&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Yup that is me guys :)

Andrew

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 09:17:53 pm »
Add the last £25 and throw in a split charge relay Andrew!!!

;D ;D ;D

What is the electronic float switch and solenoid valve?
I've a standard plumbers float valve in my tank, and I reckon it slows the filling down quite a bit.

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 09:50:53 pm »

lol... errrr  NOPE!! Nat.   :P

The float valve is linked to the solenoid valve. The solenoid valve is a "Normally closed" one.. with me so far?  :)  OK..  the solenoid valve is fitted on the water INLET into the prefilters on the RO system. You must power it up in order to open it to let water into the system. There is an on/off swith on the system to do this.. you switch it on and it willlet water into the system..through the prefilters/RO/DI and into tank. When the water level in the tank reaches the valve it will lift and BREAK the cicuit to the solenoid valve and it will close and no more water can flow into the system so both product and waste will stop. It gives you fully automatic shut off because if no water can get in then none can come out..  simple eh?  PHEW!!  You really do need this type of shut off system for 40 inch RO systems otherwise waste will continue to come out even when the tank is full.  Its BRILL to use and works very well. Plug your water into the inlet on van and run a hose from the waste outlet to a drain.. turn on and forget it then bingo a full tank in the morning and no waste running out all night.

BTW I got your mail and will reply positively to it as soon as I get time  :)

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 10:14:48 pm »

lol... errrr  NOPE!! Nat.   :P

The float valve is linked to the solenoid valve. The solenoid valve is a "Normally closed" one.. with me so far?  :)  OK..  the solenoid valve is fitted on the water INLET into the prefilters on the RO system. You must power it up in order to open it to let water into the system. There is an on/off swith on the system to do this.. you switch it on and it willlet water into the system..through the prefilters/RO/DI and into tank. When the water level in the tank reaches the valve it will lift and BREAK the cicuit to the solenoid valve and it will close and no more water can flow into the system so both product and waste will stop. It gives you fully automatic shut off because if no water can get in then none can come out..  simple eh?  PHEW!!  You really do need this type of shut off system for 40 inch RO systems otherwise waste will continue to come out even when the tank is full.  Its BRILL to use and works very well. Plug your water into the inlet on van and run a hose from the waste outlet to a drain.. turn on and forget it then bingo a full tank in the morning and no waste running out all night.

BTW I got your mail and will reply positively to it as soon as I get time  :)

I have this on my van works very well  ;D

TennetClean

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2008, 10:50:12 pm »
One question Andrew: what exactly are "ministry of transport" standards?

Where can I read these standards?
My friends call me Tuppence Clean