Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

sjm

Re: A new beginning for me.
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2008, 08:26:18 pm »
Did you get my mail Andrew ?  :D

« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2008, 08:59:17 pm »
Did you get my mail Andrew ?  :D

Yes thanks mate:)

I will call you early next week.

Andrew

sjm

« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2008, 09:03:19 pm »
Ta  :-*

TennetClean

« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2008, 12:09:58 am »
I guess some questions are too awkward to answer then...?
My friends call me Tuppence Clean

sjm

« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2008, 12:11:40 am »
I guess some questions are too awkward to answer then...?
You need to cut down your alcahol consumption mate  ;D

TennetClean

« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2008, 12:14:27 am »
LOL I'm stone cold sober!  I only ever have a pint or two of guinness, and tonight I didnt feel like going out.

Marraige conselling and now alcohol advice, hmmm, maybe you have missed your vocation matey
My friends call me Tuppence Clean

sjm

« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2008, 12:35:35 am »
LOL I'm stone cold sober!  I only ever have a pint or two of guinness, and tonight I didnt feel like going out.

Marraige conselling and now alcohol advice, hmmm, maybe you have missed your vocation matey
Dont know what it is about you , but I just want to vgive you a big hug  ;D

sjm

« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2008, 07:30:57 am »
SJM,
I resent your comment about me being negative. I've made several fresh starts.

Imagine if there was a book that offered you a fresh start? I expect it would sell well.

Wind your neck in mate and rewind please !!!!!!!!!!  When did I call you negative ????

easycleaner

« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2008, 09:03:37 am »
Well said Tennant, I dont know Andrew McCann but I do now the guys from Adepta/Pure Freedom. These people have a first glass team and products. All I read on here is neg about them. Andrew McCann states MOT standards but no such standards exist. So how much more BS is Andrew McCann saying about Adepta/Pure Freedom. Someone should ask Adepta/Pure Freedom to post on here. Remember there are all ways two sides.
Mart

« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2008, 09:24:15 am »
I don't think he (andrew) posted on here to get into a row. A lot of us were being nosey and speculating about him and his future. A lot read this speculation and were concerned because he is well liked (i don't know him) and they began asking too.

As much as anything he's tried to damp all this down. Let's be honest, to us this is just a thread on a forum that resolves some industry gossip, but to the people it affects it is important.

It is muddling though if the best selling trolley product retains the same name, but has no connections to another business of exactly the same name.

Bobs Window Cleaning

« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2008, 10:09:29 am »
Andrew.....A big thankyou once again for helping me out yesterday afternoon. 

Easy Cleaner ::).....Andrew aint the sort of guy to slag off anyone (read his posts before commenting :-X).

He is one of lifes genuine people. THAT is why people use him and always will..

Bob
Why oh Why did he spell my name as bod & not bob on my wedding invites.

« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2008, 10:37:05 am »
OK let me put this one to bed.

Yes there was a lot of speculation about my situation. I received many emails etc after a thread was started about whether or not I was still with Adepta. Technically I was because I had resigned and was on garden leave. I felt that it would be very wrong of me to make any announcements or comments whilst still under the employ of Adepta.

I did not take the decision to leave Adepta lightly. I was very proud of what we had achieved in a relatively short time however over a period of time I felt less and less fulfilled for a few reasons which a public forum like this one is not a place to detail them. I had been considering my position for some time before making a decision to leave.

I am now in the position of being 100% in control of my company and it's values. Number one will ALWAYS be total dedication to customer care and satisfaction with both products and aftercare.
You are dealing with peoples livelihoods when supplying them WFP equipment especially if they are just making the changeover from trad and I take this responsibility very seriously indeed.

I will be changing the wording of any publicly available material re the Ministry of Transport standards. I apologise for any confusion caused. This was not intentional. What I will say is that I have chosen VERY CAREFULLY INDEED the company which fit any tank systems supplied through my company. They HAVE to work to strict legal standards in their daily business which is the maintenance,repair and modification of commercial vehicles, trailers etc. Every system WILL be very securely installed using the CHASSIS as the main securing point.

Regards

Andrew

« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2008, 10:41:45 am »
Andrew.....A big thankyou once again for helping me out yesterday afternoon. 

He is one of lifes genuine people. THAT is why people use him and always will..

Bob

Oh hello again Bob  :)

You are welcome :)   (As is anyone)

Terrible stuff that duct tape isn't it?  ;D  :)

Andrew

Bobs Window Cleaning

« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2008, 10:46:30 am »
 :-X ssshhhh
Why oh Why did he spell my name as bod & not bob on my wedding invites.

P®oPole™

« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2008, 12:47:16 pm »
Andrew,

What happens when you drop ship to your man down south 'Craig'. Will hes guys fit the system to this Ministry of Transport Standards?

I'm sure he will as he looks like hes getting a very good deal there. However I dont like middle men!

Pro

« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2008, 01:02:57 pm »
Andrew,

What happens when you drop ship to your man down south 'Craig'. Will hes guys fit the system to this Ministry of Transport Standards?

I'm sure he will as he looks like hes getting a very good deal there. However I dont like middle men!

Pro

Hi Pro.

As previously stated in this thread I DO NOT supply systems to Craig.

Andrew

« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2008, 01:15:17 pm »
Call me pedantic or just plain nosey, but you are no longer associated with the iconic trolley and don't stock it as a product?

« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2008, 01:44:27 pm »
Call me pedantic or just plain nosey, but you are no longer associated with the iconic trolley and don't stock it as a product?

I think that my name will always be associated with the trolley in question. I had the first one made for my own window cleaning business. I initially brought it to the markets attention and have "lived" with it for almost 3 years but the time has come for a parting of the ways from it  :'(

I now have no association with it and do not stock it as a product.

As mentioned earlier in this thread I do have another trolley under development. I hope to bring it to market in 6 to 8 weeks.

Andrew

P®oPole™

« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2008, 02:17:41 pm »
Ok Andrew,

Its just strange how his systems bear a striking resemblance to your system.

Also if you dont supply to him its very odd that he's selling your Flow Masters?

Pro

Elginn

« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2008, 02:25:36 pm »
Well said Tennant, I dont know Andrew McCann but I do now the guys from Adepta/Pure Freedom. These people have a first glass team and products. All I read on here is neg about them. Andrew McCann states MOT standards but no such standards exist. So how much more BS is Andrew McCann saying about Adepta/Pure Freedom. Someone should ask Adepta/Pure Freedom to post on here. Remember there are all ways two sides.
Mart
If you don't know Andrew then how can you make a comment regarding him, I for one know you will not get what you call BS from his mouth, he is one of the most honest guy's on here, Just read the comments from the Guy's WHO DO KNOW HIM.

I've dealt with him for a couple of years now, the equipment he sold me is still working after 2 years of daily service, if I ever needed advice he was always there to help, the advice I recieved when he was away on holiday from the other guy's at adepta to be honest was rubbish and money orientated, That's not Andrew MaCanns way of working.

Get a reality check mate, until you know someone, don't give negative comments.