This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jeff1

Re: A new beginning for me.
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2008, 07:03:41 pm »
Andrew I sent you a pm on the TA

Hi Jeff.

For some reason the TA isn't working for me. :(

The Forum page loads but only with the banners and some stuff down the side.

It shows me as signed in but nothing is working.

You could either email or call me mate.

Andrew
Ok, I'll get Joe onto it and sort it out, it was only about your new banner ;D
Just emailed you ;)

« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2008, 07:28:02 pm »
We'd all like a fresh start and sometimes we get one.Usually it's because we're pushed, not because we are brave enought to jump.

The good thing is you get to do it all again, only this time a lot faster because you know where you're going and without making some of the mistakes from the first time.

Earlier in the thread a trading name was muted. It seems this may be a grey area from what has been said. Your own name seems quite well known.

LWC

« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2008, 08:10:07 pm »
good luck andrew, youve helped me loads in past, and to be honest i hadnt used pure freedom for a while because i was greatly dissapointed in the service from the other staff, nothing to do with you, but they seriously ticked me off on a number of occasions. but now i know your on your own, smiles all round  :)
Gotta agree with that Andrew. I was hugely disappointed with some of the aftersales when my varistream went belly up. Despite calling adepta and emailing them, they failed to reply and despite the overrated after sales pitch,i found it to be non existant on the one time i needed it. Never used them again to this day. Hopefully you will restore my faith in yourself, if not with adepta. I personally was left with the "you've got my cash. now armpits to me" taste in my mouth. I hope you do yourself and your visions proud as i personally never doubted you.
Rock on Andrew  ;)

think i rang about 10 times and passed on to different people, just wanted a pole pump, varistream and hose reel, the woman seemed to get irrate answering the phone when i rang
"who is it"
"its matthew saxon"
hears **sighs**
"right matthew ill pass you on"
then get passed on
"yes matthew"
"you were supposed to ring me back"
"what do you want"

then topped off with they sent wrong connection on hosereel and then got annoyed when i rang up, and didnt send it for weeks, so i had nice new shiney hose reel with wrong fittings sat in garage, andrew came back and i managed to get through to him, and the next morning there was the part in the post.

andrew is the man and im well pleased hes on his own, he made that company and the other monkeys ruined it for me.

i spent good money there and because of their attitude towards me i never went again. im sorry to go on but when you find a good supplier then get treated like that it annoys me!

suds window service

« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2008, 08:27:47 pm »
thanks for getting me started last October ,spoke to you regarding a van mount a couple of weeks ago.well got van now so will give you a ring at your new offices.and also good luck for the future........Dave Richardson

« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2008, 08:39:17 pm »
Andrew I sent you a pm on the TA

Hi Jeff.

For some reason the TA isn't working for me. :(

The Forum page loads but only with the banners and some stuff down the side.

It shows me as signed in but nothing is working.

You could either email or call me mate.

Andrew
Ok, I'll get Joe onto it and sort it out, it was only about your new banner ;D
Just emailed you ;)

Thanks Jeff:)

Hmmm  no email received here mate :(

Andrew

jeff1

« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2008, 08:43:24 pm »
Have you changed your email?? I have the clearview4u one
I'll resend it to the one in your profile. ;)

jaykie

« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2008, 08:54:09 pm »
Is it you dealing with crystal pure systems or purefreedom
h ttp://www.crystalpuresystems.com/Home.html

Chris

« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2008, 09:09:58 pm »
thanks for getting me started last October ,spoke to you regarding a van mount a couple of weeks ago.well got van now so will give you a ring at your new offices.and also good luck for the future........Dave Richardson

Good to hear from you again Dave.

I look forward to your call :)

Andrew

« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2008, 09:12:22 pm »
Is it you dealing with crystal pure systems or purefreedom
h ttp://www.crystalpuresystems.com/Home.html

Chris

Hiya Chris.

No I am not the supplier although I do know the owner of Crystal Pure and he is a great guy.

Andrew

jaykie

« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2008, 09:13:58 pm »
Well they are closer too me but im glad i travelled upto get system installed, its filling nicely as we speak.

Chris

« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2008, 10:16:25 pm »
We'd all like a fresh start and sometimes we get one.Usually it's because we're pushed, not because we are brave enought to jump.

I think that some may misconstrue the meaning of your statement which I do agree with.

Just to make it perfectly clear I was not "pushed" at all. I resigned from Adepta of my own free will.

Regards

Andrew

sjm

« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2008, 10:41:07 pm »

I think that some may misconstrue the meaning of your statement which I do agree with.

Just to make it perfectly clear I was not "pushed" at all. I resigned from Adepta of my own free will.

Regards

Andrew
Andrew , you dont have to explain mate !   Just keep on doing what you do in the "real world" and let most of the negative posts on this site go over your head  ;D

TennetClean

« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2008, 11:31:32 pm »
Andrew, a quick question:

What exactly are the "ministry of transport" standards that you claim your systems are fitted to?  Where can I see these standards?

The reason I ask is because the "ministry of transport" does not exist, and hasnt for some time (replaced by Department for Transport).  No offense but for you te suggest standards from the no-longer existant ministry of transport suggests to me that you dont know what your talking about, and that this is just a line BS.

And I highly doubt they have produced standards for fitting WFP systems.

So, to what standards are you referring and where can we see them?
My friends call me Tuppence Clean

crystal pure systems

« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2008, 11:38:40 pm »
hi andrew good to hear  from you craig.

www.crystalpuresystems.com

crystal pure systems

Re: A new beginning for me. andrew
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2008, 11:40:12 pm »
hi andrew good to hear  from you craig.

www.crystalpuresystems.com

:) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :o :o

sjm

« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2008, 11:41:23 pm »
Andrew, a quick question:

What exactly are the "ministry of transport" standards that you claim your systems are fitted to?  Where can I see these standards?

The reason I ask is because the "ministry of transport" does not exist, and hasnt for some time (replaced by Department for Transport).  No offense but for you te suggest standards from the no-longer existant ministry of transport suggests to me that you dont know what your talking about, and that this is just a line BS.

And I highly doubt they have produced standards for fitting WFP systems.

So, to what standards are you referring and where can we see them?
You are single , right ?

TennetClean

« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2008, 11:47:24 pm »
You are single , right ?

No actually, but thanks for your concern  ;D

sjm

« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2008, 11:51:11 pm »
You are single , right ?

No actually, but thanks for your concern  ;D
I can do marraige counsiling , if you want  ;D

TennetClean

« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2008, 11:55:44 pm »
I can do marraige counsiling , if you want

Not married mate, but if and when I tie the knot, I'll give you a bell if I get into difficulty.

DASERVICES

« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2008, 12:03:15 am »
sjm you make me laugh ;D  You have a good sense of humour ;)

Andrew,

Looking at stats from the outside Adepta are they winding down or in trouble, just wink ;) ;D

On the other hand like the pitch well done, need more like you!