This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

A new beginning for me.
« on: July 01, 2008, 06:53:31 pm »
I think that it is pretty much public knowledge that I am no longer with Adepta Engineering (Purefreedom)

I resigned from my position for a number of reasons. The main one being that I no longer felt that I was in a position to offer my customers the level of after care and service I aspire to.

I had been seriously considering my position for some time and did not arrive at a decision easilly. I put my heart and soul into the business however it was not going in a direction which I felt that I could be a part of.

I would like to thank all of the members of this forum who have contacted me recently with words of concern and encouragement.

As to the future I decided to stay in the supply industry but with 100% control of the running of the company and therefore it's values. Those who know me will I hope agree that I am 100% dedicated to caring for my customers and this will be carried forward to my new company.

My new website is up and running. It is basic at the moment and will be added to with more products as I bring them online. Many thanks to those of you here who have dealt with me in the past.

Regards

Andrew

mr D

Re: A new beginning for me.
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 06:58:27 pm »
hello mr, so whats the url for your new site?

Grafters Cleaning Services

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 07:01:04 pm »
good luck andrew
jay
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

DASERVICES

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 07:05:26 pm »
Andrew hope it goes well.

Clicking on your website I take it you still retain the title Pure Freedom.

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 07:09:54 pm »
hello mr, so whats the url for your new site?

The site won't let me add a signature to my postst at the moment. Just click the globe on my profile.

Re the title Pure Freedom it is not trademarked.  My site is Pure Freedom Systems.

Regards
Andrew

cottonbud10

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2008, 07:12:53 pm »
thanks for all your help,in setting me up,you are the top man, and i hope you,ll give us all details of where you will be opperating from..kevin everitt....southend

jampot

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2008, 07:17:22 pm »
well all the best to you Andrew  :)

im sure you will have no probs on your own, you ve built up a good rep for yourself and purefreedom alike

jeff1

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2008, 07:28:18 pm »
Hope you had a great Holiday Dude ;D ;D

And wishing you all the very best in your new adventure, but with your customer skills and knowledge,  I doubt if you'll need much luck. ;)

pingu

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2008, 07:40:25 pm »
Good luck Andrew with your new venture....

Dave.

Steve CM

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2008, 07:41:38 pm »
You gave me some sound advice over the last few years Andrew and never pushed anything i didn't need to buy.

it isn't pure freedom that has the good reputation, its you mate so where ever you go i'm sure the customers will follow ;)

tatman

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2008, 07:52:45 pm »
yea i will defo follow you andrew always been helpful with sound advice cheers STEVE.

paulscotney

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2008, 08:31:53 pm »
Good luck Andrew the system I had from you last November still works fine. All the best. Paul

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2008, 08:36:59 pm »
Hi Andrew

It's been quite a while since we last chatted but I'm glad you're sticking to your core values.  Anyone can sell stuff but it's the attitude that really counts.  I hope that your independent venture does well for you which I'm sure it will because of your dedication to detail and good customer service.

Why not register the trademark Pure Freedom?  It's not that expensive to do and Pure Freedom is the name we all associate with you.

russ_clark

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2008, 08:39:48 pm »
Your a top man Andrew
and I wish you every success in your new venture.

Thanks for your help today

regards
Russ

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2008, 08:53:25 pm »
Your a top man Andrew
and I wish you every success in your new venture.

Thanks for your help today

regards
Russ

Thanks Russ.  Hope you got it sorted. Feel free to contact me anytime if it isn't.

Thanks for all the kind comments so far as well.

Alex.. yes it has been a while. I will call you very soon to catch up and see if we can do business now I am in control. You are so right about core values as well. Without them you shouldn't be in the business of supplying folks whose living depends on them in my opinion.

Andrew

Rogue Trader

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2008, 09:00:58 pm »
Hello Andrew ,

i have had a look at your website and it looks very interesting, i am planning to get another van soon and your website says that the installed systems are tested to  Ministry Of Transport standards. is this the same or different to the ionics thatcham testing?

Rogue Trader

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2008, 09:03:05 pm »
also are you still all the way up in deepest darkest Grimsby?

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2008, 09:13:59 pm »
Hello Andrew ,

i have had a look at your website and it looks very interesting, i am planning to get another van soon and your website says that the installed systems are tested to  Ministry Of Transport standards. is this the same or different to the ionics thatcham testing?

Hi and thanks.  It does not say "tested" to MOT standards. It says FITTED to MOT standards. This means secured to the chassis of the vehicle. The fitting is carried out by a very long established local commercial vehicle company which deals with this sort of thing daily. They work on vehicles and trailers etc carrying 20/30 tonnes plus so are highly qualified to do the job correctly.

Nope I am not in Grimsby anymore (Thank god)  I am 17 miles closer to anyone now  :) 

pingu

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2008, 09:30:53 pm »
Andrew it's Dave from Holland....

I have just got into Sidiothorpe (why does this board think s cun thorpe is Sidiothorpe ) visiting some friends....fancy a date?, I'm easy and here until Friday morning.... ;D

Dave.

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2008, 09:33:52 pm »
You mean Scunny Dave?

If so yes that would be great. Not so sure about the easy bit though  ;D

LOL you must have edited your post as I was typing...  call me on the number on the website mate.