Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

birdymiller

Groundhog
« on: May 28, 2008, 04:34:42 pm »
On your harris pole you have your hose inside the pole. How did you do this. Is it tricky ???

Re: Groundhog
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 05:53:38 pm »
On your harris pole you have your hose inside the pole. How did you do this. Is it tricky ???
drill a hole in one part not straight through and push the hose down.

birdymiller

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 05:56:12 pm »
cheers, so what else will i need because i have an unger pole but the hose is on outside and is pretty worn out. Can i use cone and angle adaptor of it.

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 06:00:01 pm »
I've been converted and also bought a harris pole.  I drilled a hole and used coarse emery paper to file out the hole, so it didn't slice the pvc tubing.

At the bottom, I drilled straight up and  kept swiveling the drill to make a larger hole, so the hose can slip through easily without snagging.

I also fitted some fan jets today.  I fitted them next to the pencil jets so that I can choose either as and when!

Re: Groundhog New
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 06:01:40 pm »
cheers, so what else will i need because i have an unger pole but the hose is on outside and is pretty worn out. Can i use cone and angle adaptor of it.

I just screwed the angle adapter straight onto the cone that comes with the pole.  I forced it so that it cut a thread onto the cone.  A really tight fit, and I can unscrew it if necessary. 8)

birdymiller

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 06:07:55 pm »
cheers, dont think im ready for discussing jets yet ???.

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2008, 06:18:44 pm »
Need hose if it is worn out, you can use the cone and angle adaptor.