Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2008, 09:15:06 pm »
Kris.

Water production rates wirh all ROs are almost entirely dependant on water pressure going into the membrane housings so more DI's wont make any difference.

Has your RO got a built in DI housing?  Its usually the last one at the bottom.
i dont know, you tell me i bought it from you 300gpd ;)

Oops   DUH!!!  :-[   In that case just flush it a couple of times a week fo 5 mins. Change all 3 bottom filters every 6 months.  Job done!!   :)

kris martin

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2008, 09:16:00 pm »
will do...

WCE

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2008, 09:17:38 pm »
yeah its 047 and when i checked my mums at her house its 033 thats in manchester where i work so i might start producing water there aswell...
Doing well there then your resin will last ages!
WCE- For Windows that shine everytime!

kris martin

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2008, 09:18:52 pm »
Kris.

Water production rates wirh all ROs are almost entirely dependant on water pressure going into the membrane housings so more DI's wont make any difference.

Has your RO got a built in DI housing?  Its usually the last one at the bottom.
i dont know, you tell me i bought it from you 300gpd ;)

Oops   DUH!!!  :-[   In that case just flush it a couple of times a week fo 5 mins. Change all 3 bottom filters every 6 months.  Job done!!   :)
i was meant to ring you today for a couple of items but started work a few hours late because of the crappy rain so im catching up for the rest of the week ill..
ill order them on friday....

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2008, 09:42:03 pm »
yeah its 047 and when i checked my mums at her house its 033 thats in manchester where i work so i might start producing water there aswell...

>:( Oh for crying out loud!  >:(   :(  :'(
I just can't believe it 47 - 33 ????

Why me WWWHHHy meeeee, mines about 330-340

Di vessels
 as quoted above... but since you already have the ro use it, you might as well!
 ;D ;D ;D

kris martin

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2008, 09:53:12 pm »
i know i couldnt believe it at first, i thought pure freedom must of sold me a faulty tds meter especially when i tested my mums at 033, heard so many people say they have it bad...