Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

DASERVICES

Attn Windowwashers
« on: May 27, 2008, 05:30:28 pm »
You may know something about this I hope, getting a lot of hits from a refferal site keywordspy.com. Do you know anything about this site.

Thanks

WCE

Re: Attn Windowwashers
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 05:35:52 pm »
I do. It is for other businesses to examine your keywords that get you listed by search engines. You must have good listings if it is reffering a lot of your competition to your site. They are viewing your keywords so they can nick em for themselves and threfore nick some of your traffic   
WCE- For Windows that shine everytime!

DASERVICES

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 05:40:02 pm »
Ahh, that explains it. Yes the SLWCN site is one of the top sites for finding a window cleaner. Plus we are linked to 170 other sites ;)

Don't know why they are looking at my own website, my resin business must be a threat. ;)

dave0123

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 05:40:16 pm »
is there anyway you can stop it>
Dave.

WCE

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 05:44:46 pm »
I don't know
WCE- For Windows that shine everytime!

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2008, 05:45:06 pm »
Hi there,

keyword research company, it looks at top keywords, good for paid advertising something you do.

natural listings it takes more than just keywords to get higher rankings, my rank on google is 4 at the moment, working on getting that higher but takes alot of time.

For selling resin which I am guessing this is for I would say it is well worth you trying this.

Your welcome to give me a call if you want a chat about it.
01234 870 225 07788 732 789
Ian

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2008, 05:49:20 pm »
I do. It is for other businesses to examine your keywords that get you listed by search engines. You must have good listings if it is reffering a lot of your competition to your site. They are viewing your keywords so they can nick em for themselves and threfore nick some of your traffic
Keywords alone will not get more traffic unless you pay for it.
in time people will stop using paid advertising as the price can only go up and up as more do it (for now it can be good)
natural listing on search engines do not work on keywords alone, so someone else using the same will not place them at the same place as you if you site is designed to enhance search engine spiders.

Ian

DASERVICES

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2008, 05:55:46 pm »
Thanks Ian,

Will give you a call in the near future.

Ian is 100% correct in that it takes a lot of time and effort to get you listed high in the search engines.

If customers are finding your website other than typing in window cleaner then you are onto a winner  ;)

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2008, 06:01:14 pm »
Thanks Ian,

Will give you a call in the near future.

Ian is 100% correct in that it takes a lot of time and effort to get you listed high in the search engines.

If customers are finding your website other than typing in window cleaner then you are onto a winner ;)
very true :)