Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

kris martin

Best brush head...
« on: May 26, 2008, 08:17:34 pm »
Please could anybody tell me what the best brush is for residential, name, size and where i can get one from if possible....  im using a vikan soft oval and been told this isnt great...

cheers

kris

NWH

Re: Best brush head...
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 08:27:13 pm »
Please could anybody tell me what the best brush is for residential, name, size and where i can get one from if possible....  im using a vikan soft oval and been told this isnt great...

cheers

kris
Hi Kris i would either go for a Salmon or a converted Tucker,look at Lukes thread on converting 1.If you do want to convert a Tucker buy bolt jets for it as they are far easier to fit on the brush,all you need to do is go to a hardware store and get a plastic thread that goes on a wooden broom head about £1,you glue this to the top of the stock using Araldite.Another good brush if you don`t want to spend £50 is a cleantechs own yellow brush for £20,it`s flocked but with combing out the ends you can nearly turn it into a mono brush.

wightsurf

Re: Best brush head...
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 08:37:05 pm »
I just buy a new slamon at 4 quid you can't beat it, just add jets and angle adapter which i take off one of my old brushes each time .Keeps cost down to £4.00 a brush and it's very good.