This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gary999

jeff brimble
« on: May 26, 2008, 05:26:00 pm »
im sure it was you but could be wrong was talking about something
you could adapt for a gooseneck from b&q have tried  a search but
cant find the post.

sorry im a goldfish and cant remember what it was,would be
grateful for your help

cheers gary :) :)

Jeff Brimble

Re: jeff brimble
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 05:30:03 pm »
Not ringing any bells yet. What brush are you trying to fit on what pole and do you want an adjustable or fixed neck. Wasnt SLx  double gooseneck tv aerials was it ?

gary999

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 07:07:10 pm »
think that was the one please could you tell how works and what pole it works on

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2008, 07:32:47 pm »
Its called an SLx aerial mast in the Tv section. It has two reduced 35 degree angles compared to the normal 45 degree is about £9  you could use the double bend or I cut it in half and only used one bend. Because it comes with a long straight bit you can make it any length to reach over deep cills. Simply fit say a 8" section broom handle inside it till it hits the bend and use some pvc tape near the tip to jamb it in.Then fit it onto your pole if the diameter is right. I use it on the no4 Zensorflex-just pushes on. Then fit that to any modular.
Or you could use an internal joining piece of broom hndlw say about 8" and put 4" into the aerial and 4" into the Harris pole.

Cannot put a link to the diy forum as its closed til the end of the month. But the way this forums going it will turn into the biggest diy forum anyway  :

Could put a pic but its only a double bend g neck similar to Gardiners.

gary999

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2008, 08:00:41 pm »
cheers i think i saw these in b&q about six foot long two different
angle bends wasnt sure was right one.

thought i would ask the yoda of diy ;D

cheers gary