Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

kris martin

Re: keep hearing bad stories of wfp
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2008, 09:56:14 pm »
spikes cut throught the ice, i need to work in cold weather cant afford not too....

NWH

« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2008, 10:02:21 pm »
On the other thread the size and value of the guys round mean't he had to be earning 800pw. When this was put to him he nearly cackked himself. He didn't know anybody who earned that type of money.

Enough said.
Yeah Discount i`ve read i few of his threads and they don`t add up at all,Bull*****er come to mind if you ask me.

kris martin

« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2008, 10:04:44 pm »
thats me, what can i say.....   you tell me exactly what dosnt add up.. and for what reason i would have too  lie

« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2008, 10:18:34 pm »
thats me, what can i say..... you tell me exactly what dosnt add up.. and for what reason i would have too lie
Dont worry about it Kris, you carry on.

NWH is a harsh/straight ot the point guy but clued up IMo, discount (man of many names on here ay Clive) new to it, has the enthusiasm for marketing has a auto hose winder(not seen yet :( )

Me=  direct blunt always willing to help also design websites for window cleaners.

Post away

Ian

« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2008, 10:20:54 pm »
Kris,
I.m sorry if I peed you off. I wasn't meaning to dig.I like to argue, but not to fall out with people.
If i'm allowed to comment without lighting the blue touch paper again, a van mount carries more water than a trolley, and eats the work. (it does cost more, but you earn more)

ww fair summary.

kris martin

« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2008, 10:24:01 pm »
jelousy NWH, cheers mate you have made me appreciate what i have got a hell of a lot more now because i havent been on these forums long and thought my round was just a normal window cleaning round, maybe a bit big but i didnt think it was that big till now, the only other difference with me and other wc on here is they all seem to charge a lot bigger prices than me, well thats the way it seems anyway...   anyway nwh and discount have fun with you 50 houses...

kris martin

« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2008, 10:26:50 pm »
Kris,
I.m sorry if I peed you off. I wasn't meaning to dig.I like to argue, but not to fall out with people.
If i'm allowed to comment without lighting the blue touch paper again, a van mount carries more water than a trolley, and eats the work. (it does cost more, but you earn more)

ww fair summary.
whats this got to do with anything, i have converted about 70% of my work one of us does tops wfp and the other bottoms trad about a barrel an hour ( i havnt got a clue what your getting at and why im telling you this)

NWH

« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2008, 10:30:15 pm »
jelousy NWH, cheers mate you have made me appreciate what i have got a hell of a lot more now because i havent been on these forums long and thought my round was just a normal window cleaning round, maybe a bit big but i didnt think it was that big till now, the only other difference with me and other wc on here is they all seem to charge a lot bigger prices than me, well thats the way it seems anyway...   anyway nwh and discount have fun with you 50 houses...
I think not my freind,and your first thought was right by the way you do have a normal round.

kris martin

« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2008, 10:31:55 pm »
ok then so explain why i would need to bullpoop about a normal round you looooooosed :'(

NWH

« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2008, 10:37:59 pm »
ok then so explain why i would need to bullpoop about a normal round you looooooosed :'(
I didn`t understand your last post i`m afraid. ??? ??? ???

kris martin

« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2008, 10:40:31 pm »
sorry tabbed the d instead of r on the keyboard ill repeat   

LOOOOOOOSER

now answer my question you suggested im a bull sh**** now explain why i would need to do so about a normal window cleaning round and when you have done so go away and stop wasting my time.....

im trying to watch Lost..

kris martin

« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2008, 10:41:42 pm »
oh and before you go tell me pls what dosnt add up......

« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2008, 10:49:34 pm »
As i saw it you were given an opinion on the value of your round but you baulked at it. If the work is £15ph it has very little value.

My point about the van mount is that it carries more water. I use a very high flow and get through about 500l a day.

NWH

« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2008, 10:50:48 pm »
oh and before you go tell me pls what dosnt add up......
In 1 of your posts you say you didn`t know anyone who earn`t £800 a week,how long have you been window cleaning then if you didn`t know that was acheivable.

NWH

« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2008, 10:52:17 pm »
Kris,

ww fair summary.
Oooo sorry Kris xxxxxx,get a grip man. ;D ;D ;D ;D

kris martin

« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2008, 10:53:46 pm »
i do earn £800 a week and you miss understood the meaning to my post, the guy implied that £800 p/week isnt great and i replied as if to say well i dont know many people who earn that (i think its good) and i do earn 800 p/week give or take now what else does not add up..

« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2008, 10:54:58 pm »
:o Wow such a lot of views...

I use wfp now my windows cleaning is no way as good as trad!

But then I prided myself on All Frames, Doors & Sills.
I used a sponge/scourer for tricky bit, I scrubbed the sills... ::)

I now do a very good job with wfp I am happy my customers are happy...
whats the prob???
It's faster it's safer...ITS GREAT ;D
I cant see how unless you are doing something wrong you think trad is better.

I did trad for years still do it now, but wfp on most gives a better clean and far better shine if done correctly.

Ian

Sorry to get back to the tread..... ::)

Sorry I should have explained more fully...
I used to clean the frame with a sponge/scourer and bring the frames up much cleaner... :D
Something the brush simply wont do to the same standards  :P

I do an excellent job of cleaning the window with the wfp system and my customers will vouch for that!  :)

NWH

« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2008, 11:05:08 pm »
:o Wow such a lot of views...

I use wfp now my windows cleaning is no way as good as trad!

But then I prided myself on All Frames, Doors & Sills.
I used a sponge/scourer for tricky bit, I scrubbed the sills... ::)

I now do a very good job with wfp I am happy my customers are happy...
whats the prob???
It's faster it's safer...ITS GREAT ;D
I cant see how unless you are doing something wrong you think trad is better.

I did trad for years still do it now, but wfp on most gives a better clean and far better shine if done correctly.

Ian

Sorry to get back to the tread..... ::)

Sorry I should have explained more fully...
I used to clean the frame with a sponge/scourer and bring the frames up much cleaner... :D
Something the brush simply wont do to the same standards  :P

I do an excellent job of cleaning the window with the wfp system and my customers will vouch for that!  :)
I`m sure you do an excelent job but this kind of quality is not required all the time,we have a WC near to us that won`t leave the job until he has every bit of grit and dirt out from all cracks and crevices.He works trad and is hell bent on doing this on all his jobs,everytime i see him he`s banging on about having no money and feels like he`s working for nothing,i`m not suggesting your in the same position but getting a scouring pad out and sponge is going a little to far in my view.

kris martin

« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2008, 11:10:16 pm »
As i saw it you were given an opinion on the value of your round but you baulked at it. If the work is £15ph it has very little value.

My point about the van mount is that it carries more water. I use a very high flow and get through about 500l a day.
i think thats a lot of water were using 8 barrels a day just tops though and that is only if we use the pole all day which at the moment that is not the case, but after june when ive finished paying for wedding im going to invest in a van mount because as im using the trolley im seeing the benefits of a van mount (i couldnt before)..

« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2008, 11:13:51 pm »
Ideal you can't beat a machine. It does the job better than you and it does it a lot faster. On your best day and on your favourite job your work wouldn't stand scrutiny against a hot  system applied almost casually.

Good thinking Kris, keep an open mind .Some become as defensive about barrels as they do about trad.