This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

kris martin

any help please.......

rah

Hi Kris,

I'm  based in Macc, Personally always purchased on-line, What you in need of, i have several bits and pieces lying around.

Rob.
Life used to be full of up's and downs....now i hardly ever get up a ladder :) .

kris martin

i need a long hose to attach to my pure freedom trolley and also a square brush head, i have been told the oval vikan isnt the best for starting so i think in the need for a new brush head.....   you got?

trevor perry

hi kris
    i only live in blackburn i have a spare brush and about 20m of spare microbore hose if you want to collect they are all yours , you can phone me on 07793 322100.
Trevor
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

kris martin

alright trevor,
                     just wondering is it a square brush and how much do you want for them mate?...

kris

Xline Systems

we are based on j25 on the m1 if any help

trevor perry

yes it is a square brush just come and collect you can have for nowt
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

kris martin

yes it is a square brush just come and collect you can have for nowt
cheers trevor much appreciated, ill give you a bell on friday of thats ok

cheers again Kris

trevor perry