Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: Keeping Motivated
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2008, 12:01:39 pm »
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zpTQCQEFhg

Start with yourself  ;)

my reply to topic

And here's Heather Small asking one of the most important questions that anyone, self-employed or not, can ever ask.

What Have You Done Today? www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbkysd9mQho

elite mike

« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2008, 05:32:55 pm »
hi guys

this is what really motivates me  :D  :D

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb2Q1GGEYA4

hope you enjoy

mike

« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2008, 09:45:11 pm »
hi guys

this is what really motivates me  :D  :D

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb2Q1GGEYA4

hope you enjoy

mike

;D  ;D  ;D
Now I could do this, yes...In my dreams  :o
But I know what you mean... I shouldn't think that would be boring at all!

pingu

« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2008, 05:00:30 pm »
Saw this item on the BBC website...make for intresting reading h ttp:// news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/7417359.stm

Also have loads of podcasts updates from the bbc each day...The Archers, Chris Moyles, Terry Wogan...it's amazing how many really good quality podcasts there are out there....

I use my ipod daily and find that as long as I change my playlists regulary I can spice up my days...

Cheers
Dave.

« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2008, 05:44:13 pm »
Saw this item on the BBC website...make for intresting reading h ttp:// news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/7417359.stm

Also have loads of podcasts updates from the bbc each day...The Archers, Chris Moyles, Terry Wogan...it's amazing how many really good quality podcasts there are out there....

I use my ipod daily and find that as long as I change my playlists regulary I can spice up my days...

Cheers
Dave.

;D Thanks for that Dave, made good reading
cheers Steve  ;D

Tim82

« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2008, 06:08:38 pm »
 I find it hard to get going in the morning. I'm not much of a morning person (too many late nights doesn't help, or having sky plus on in a morning!). My wife does kick my bum a little bit in that area! :-\

Apart from keeping my personal radio/mp3 player on all day so I can switch off I find it motivating to have a monetary target to reach and also having blocks of work rather than bitty work - getting a section of work completed when you need to or quicker makes you feel like you're moving as long as it's well priced. Due bills motivate you very well too :o!!! I sometimes get disillusioned with wfp thinking it's not as easy as traditinal but when I do the odd day traditional I realize how much I prefer wfp and how much faster it really is and I am more motivated and happier to do wfp afterwards!

RPCCS

« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2008, 06:21:49 pm »
Status Quo :-X :-[

you avin a bubble?

jimmy hendrix on the other hand 8)

''well i climb up next to a mountin,  and i chop it down with the edge of my squeege''
How many other rock bands are still going after more than 40 years other than the stones and Queen? Hardly any, don't knock em until you've seen em live.
Cheers Rich

Dean Taberner

« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2008, 05:35:49 pm »
Pure enjoyment of the job is what keeps going. I love it! ;D
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

pingu

« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2008, 08:26:15 pm »
For those with ipods and itunes..go the the music store in itunes and on that page you'll see 'podcasts' from there you will see BBC...in there there are loads of really good quality podcasts....

Cheers
Dave.

« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2008, 10:50:38 pm »
For those with ipods and itunes..go the the music store in itunes and on that page you'll see 'podcasts' from there you will see BBC...in there there are loads of really good quality podcasts....

Cheers
Dave.

8) I will have to check out these ipods... sound good
I might even invest!
In an ipod not the company that is  ;D