This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

j.v. price ltd

IPAF Training and Access Hire Discount
« on: May 19, 2008, 08:03:11 pm »
Hey everyone

Hope all are well,

Anyone interested in IPAF training or supply of access equipment with or without an operator.

Please email me at charlie@jvprice.co.uk to recive you Cleanitup members code to get great discounts, free harnesses and free site surveys.

IPAF training from £200.00 + Registration (£30.00) +VAT

www.capitalaccess.co.uk

all the best andwork safely at height

poleman

Re: IPAF Training and Access Hire Discount
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 08:18:58 pm »
Can you help, been asked by a architect on a refitted office we clean at, whats the load weight of a MEWP that can go up-to 10mtres high, and whats the tonnage of the type of machine

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 08:23:11 pm »
It would dependon the type of machine you have or need.

If you have a look on the website ther are all the specs for the machines.

www.capitalaccess.co.uk

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2008, 08:45:10 pm »
Hey

No emails yet, if not for now get the code open an account for the day you need training or some access equipment.

Charlie

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2008, 08:52:58 pm »
Hey

No emails yet, if not for now get the code open an account for the day you need training or some access equipment.

Charlie
Chalie,

you may want to explain in more detail, then people may email you  ;)
Is this a good price for the training, what you get etc, why use you instead of thers etc.

You need to sell this service and it is a grey area to a lot of people.

Ian
p.s hope your doing well

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2008, 09:04:20 pm »
All employers have a legal responsibility under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 to provide adequate information, instruction and training for all of their employees before allowing them to use any type of work equipment. This also applies to members of staff who supervise or manage the use of work equipment as laid down in the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER)

Capital Access Ltd is able to assist you by offering a series of nationally recognised training courses which are designed to meet the current health and safety requirements. All successful attendees will receive a Powered Access Licence (PAL) which is valid for a period of five years. All powered access licences that we issue are accepted by the major contractors group (MCG).

We can train your staff in the safe use of virtually any type of Mobile Elevated Work Platform (M.E.W.P). Training Courses usually last for a period of one day. Our CITB approved courses can be carried out at any one of our training centres, at your own premises, or on-site if suitable facilities exist.

The PAL Card (Powered Access Licence)

The tremendous success of the PAL (Powered Access Licence) Card underlines just how much the industry needed it. The PAL Card tells site managers that the operator is competent and that your organisation is thoroughly professional - and complies with current legislation.

If you have any operators who haven't yet been trained and assessed, or you would like to know more about how Capital Access can assist you to obtain a Powered Access Licence, please contact our training department.

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2008, 09:06:13 pm »
Hey

Charlie
Chalie,

you may want to explain in more detail, then people may email you  ;)
Is this a good price for the training, what you get etc, why use you instead of thers etc.

You need to sell this service and it is a grey area to a lot of people.

Ian
p.s hope your doing well

Thanks Ian

All is good at the moment very busy with capital acces and a couple of new national contracts but can't complain.

Do you have an IPAF PAL card or ever use access equipment.

Maybe you could put a page on your website

Rob_Mac

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2008, 10:15:44 pm »
Charlie

Slightly off this topic - but there was a thread created last year referencing networking - did this get anywhere??

Rob ;D

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2008, 10:34:03 pm »
Charlie

Slightly off this topic - but there was a thread created last year referencing networking - did this get anywhere??

Rob ;D

I'm still working on it, the main problem I had with this was finding enough companies that wanted to get involved that had all the paper work and health and safety stuff needed to offer a larger work area to some of my national cleaning and fm companies, I have my health and safety officer working on a sub contractor questionaire that i will send you a copy off if we can get it approved by my customers...

If this does not work don't know how to really sell it to them so guess i best just open another couple of offices ha ha don't think so......

Charlie

Rob_Mac

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2008, 10:39:31 pm »
Charlie - I think we have something coming up down your way - supermarket at Finchley park - might be good to get together.

I am sure that you get a lot of requests for additional services that we could satisfy and give you some width on your services.

Working on our new website at the moment - I will put you another of our portfolios in the post for you to have a look at, Completely different programme of services but still on external cleaning.

When I get up the office in the morning I will deal with this.

Rob

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2008, 10:46:12 pm »
sounds good Rob

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2008, 07:31:58 pm »
Evening everyone

Thought i would just put a bote to make sure it stays on the front page so everyone has a look.

Ipaf Training courses £200 + Registration(£35) + Vat

Normally £250 + Registration(£35) + Vat

We offer a service that we will come to you to do the training, we bring the machine free of charge carry out the training and take the machine away or leave it with you on hire if you need it on that site to carry out window cleaning works.......

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2008, 07:33:13 pm »
Evening everyone

Thought i would just put a bote to make sure it stays on the front page so everyone has a look.

Ipaf Training courses £200 + Registration(£35) + Vat

Normally £250 + Registration(£35) + Vat

We offer a service that we will come to you to do the training, we bring the machine free of charge carry out the training and take the machine away or leave it with you on hire if you need it on that site to carry out window cleaning works.......
who much is the service to bring it and train ?

Ian

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2008, 07:38:48 pm »
To bring the machine to you is free so the training is the same cost, works really well if you need to use the machine for the first time as we come, train, and leave the machine with you and you only pay for the training, hire and collection saving on the delivery normally between £50 - £75

I was in Cambridge today looking at the big hospital names gone sure you will know the one i mean we start the clean in the next couple of weeks going to be some task.

Rob_Mac

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2008, 04:43:41 pm »
Bring this back up for you Charlie

Just to let you know that information has gone in the post this morning - on first class.

I will be away from Tuesday morning next week - if you have any questions.

Only going for a week

Many thanks

Rob

trevor perry

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2008, 10:10:21 am »
hi jv price
       which areas do you cover is it just local or are you country wide as we need to hire machines pretty regular , we are based in lancashire.
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2008, 10:57:49 am »
hi jv price
       which areas do you cover is it just local or are you country wide as we need to hire machines pretty regular , we are based in lancashire.

We cover the UK using access link so drop me an email with a couple of the machines you use and i will send you over a quote and an account form.

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2008, 10:59:51 am »
Bring this back up for you Charlie

Just to let you know that information has gone in the post this morning - on first class.

I will be away from Tuesday morning next week - if you have any questions.

Only going for a week

Many thanks

Rob

Thanks Rob

Have a great week off and will catch up with you when your back.

Charlie

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2008, 11:03:31 am »
charlie your link on my site doesnt work for some reason??

Think is is because of the bit on the end.

try just www.jvprice.co.uk and that should work as my website has been updated and some pages have changed.

Thanks