This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cvdewsbury

Re: wfp
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2008, 05:57:40 pm »
xline what poles  do you stock?

mbs...do you no of a supplier up or end that sell and stock a variety of wfp you can actually see and have a look at(i,ve only bought one previousley a 30footer over the net from omnipole).....ps did you sort yr pointer with empire
website still under construction but poles have been added to the site. well nearly all of them no vat www.xline-systems.co.uk
site will be done up and running by next week 100s of products

might have a bob down the M1...if you are the nearest stocker of wfp,s to me just bob a thread upon here when you get it up and running ....Question..are you stocking the slx one?

m.b.s.

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2008, 08:48:51 pm »
cvdewsbury
no m8 i dont no of any wfp suplier round hear wish i know were every suplier get theres from as i could make a fortune roun our way by opening a shop
as for pointer i got sorted not from empire but throw a fellow w/c who i help now and again it come up in conversation he said i could have his ramsey for 30 snaped it up thanks anyway know were to go if i need any ladders though ;)

m.b.s.

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2008, 08:49:36 pm »
how much is a used one worth then ionics carbon 30 ft i think ;)

Xline Systems

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2008, 03:45:06 pm »
i would say about 150 if it was in good nick thats ifits got a brush

twt

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2008, 04:07:34 pm »
x-line just looking at your site and your got a ionics photo on there (top left) i would take it off if i were you.

Xline Systems

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2008, 05:34:37 pm »
hanks for that will inform our web man. your a dime