This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

MLS

Many thanks
« on: April 28, 2008, 10:36:11 pm »
Many thanks for all the good comments I received about the Excel Hybrid pole.

I took delivery of one today, with a reach of 38ft, and compared to my old excel glass model it's a bloody marvel!!

Compact, light and stiff, certainly compared to the other pole, it was a lot nicer to use and I'm well pleased that I bought one  ;D.

So, to all of you who told me good things about them and encouraged me to part with my cash. I thank you.

We know we're the best, you know we're the best, I guess we can't both be wrong!!!

Re: Many thanks
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 09:59:00 am »
Cool.  where did you get it from in the end??

MLS

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 10:24:45 pm »
I bought it from Varitech in Bovey Tracey, Devon, just across the roundabout from Trago Mills to those who know the area.

With a new yellow hose running through it, one that doesn't kink at all, and does look rather cool  ;D it cost me £488, minus a few quid for a 10 metre length of clear hose for a spare pole ( the one I managed to break, and fix ).

That includes the vat.

I like it even more today, it's very compact with short sections, so I've been using it for almost everything, from 4 floors up down to "higher" ground floor windows.

God knows how light a carbon pole would be at that length!!
We know we're the best, you know we're the best, I guess we can't both be wrong!!!

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 08:06:04 am »
Man!! You should have gone to cleaning spot!!

Oh well, if you've got it now, you can go and make money with it to make up the difference.

Enjoy.

:)

SherwoodCleaningSe

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 08:12:30 am »
Interested in the pole hose I've never heard of it before.  Where can you get it from and how much?  They are fantastic poles compared to the gf ones which are impossible to use.  Looked at a mates SLX yesterday NICE but thats only 25 ft long.  The hybrid are really versatile and good value for money.

Simon.

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008, 08:15:08 am »
if you buy them at the right price ;) ;)

MLS

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2008, 06:49:17 pm »
Don't you just hate it when someone tells you that you could have got something cheaper ......... after you've bought one!!!!!

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2008, 09:52:05 pm »
Don't you just hate it when someone tells you that you could have got something cheaper ......... after you've bought one!!!!!

Sorry wasn't trying to rub it in...but I did tell you to go to cleaning spot:

Re: Hybrid poles
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 04:46:44 PM »    Reply with quote Modify message Remove message
I've recently bought a 36' 8 section H-xtel.  It's really good.  I use it for everything, its the only pole i've got.   

Its a lot less bendy than the xtel glass fibre pole, so is much less tiring to use cos yr not fighting against it all the time to get it to do what you want!

Check out these prices Wink Wink
www.cleaningspot.co.uk/acatalog/Carbon_fibre_water_fed_pole.html

thread: www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=54154.0#msg457066

;)