This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

JSMC

ladders required
« on: April 24, 2008, 10:26:39 pm »
nothing overly expensive so where is best place to get them. what sixe is best suited to 1 st floors

TennetClean

Re: ladders required
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 10:38:13 pm »
For going to 1st floor only, I would go for 3.5m doubles.

Some people swear by pointer ladders, (ie those that the top section go to a point) so it can nose its way into corners when set.  I never really got on with that type, but I'm sure they are very good.  They're also called "Window cleaners" ladders.

You will need TRADE DUTY ladders, not domestic or light duty.  Take my word on this, yes they are more expensive but MUCH sturdier.

I have bought ladders from ScrimCity and also Lansford access, both are good.  Google em you'll find em.
My friends call me Tuppence Clean

LWC

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 10:40:21 pm »
go wfp

mci services

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 10:41:05 pm »
a part from two jobs i get away with 3m double trade clows of glasgow do a good range again just google them, dont get b&q etc there rubbish

paulscotney

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 10:52:42 pm »
I bought a set of Clow doubles about 15 years ago. Excellent. They have an online shop now under a different name, but if u go to their website it will guide u to it.

tacky

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 10:57:57 pm »
titan used to b 3 .5 now 3.4 or other way round .good all rounder ,bout £80   .n solid .when u buy ladders ask them to order 1 or 2 sets of rubber feet .for spares