This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

wcs.

s New
« on: April 24, 2008, 08:05:46 pm »

pingu

Re: Extras
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 08:10:51 pm »
I have set-cleaning days, take payments by internet bank transfer ( do not go and collect)....and of course I supply bucket loads of my stunning wit on each and every clean... :o :o

Dave.

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 08:11:11 pm »
I think that any one-off "add ons" are counter productive.  Our business thrives on repeat orders.  The more repeat jobs you have, the more secure your future income is.  We concentrate on signing up as many regular jobs as possible.  Any extras are only done if we have a couple of spare hours (not very likely)

Ah......might have got hold of the wrong end of the stick there....benefits as part of the regular service?  Of course.  Bit difficult to be original, though.  We clean conservatory gutters as a routine, and offer collect/SAE or electronic transfer as payment options.  A big feature we push is we have full identification details on all our paperwork, uniforms, vans etc.  Lots of "John...07891 234567" merchants round here ;D

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 08:13:13 pm »
Ian Lancaster, that is one of the best things Ive heard on this forum!! The more time you spend doing one offs ( gutters etc ) the less time you can devote to your round or building up your round. Its the reason I dont actively offer any "extras!, Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 08:15:51 pm »
Do any of you offer benefits to your regular customers, potential new customers? That separates you from your competitors.

I offer gutter cleaning, also fixing as there are so many new builds that are done wrong had one today bracket missing so causing problems. saying that I do would do any house guttering

peter holley

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 08:21:41 pm »
all my add on services ...gutters ...conservatory roofs etc ...are for my regulars....my main interest is regular wc custies ;D ;D ;D

pjulk

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 11:21:31 pm »
I do the odd gutter or conservatory but they normally have to wait weeks for me to do it as im always busy.

And i only do this for my regular customers.

I have had a few ring lately saying they want a one of window clean doing i always say no im not interested in one off unless its huge.

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2008, 11:31:13 pm »
must just be me then ;D
i push gutters,fascia +soffits,con roofs as  extras
existing and one offs
i dont clean windows in rain(lets not start eh ;D)
extras like this suit me fine
top dollar too ;D

Wayne Thomas

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2008, 12:07:14 am »
How about choose a professional window cleaner instead of a dole brigade merchant who might just supplement his cheap window cleaning price by burgling you when you're out to fuel his addictive drug habit except on a Thursday morning when he has to sign on?????

matt

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2008, 12:13:42 pm »
i used to clean them, but ive got so busy that i dont have the time, i allways plan to do them in the rain, but i often think, work in the rain, nah