This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

macmac

Re: If you could go back in Time
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2008, 06:04:16 pm »
I would have invested in carbon poles & better brushes from the outset instead of struggling with 40ft excel fibre glass "banana" poles & 16" oval, lead brushes!

Invest in your tools & save your body & sanity.  ;)

Tony

tony, what pole do you use now ? ? ? ?

me, me, me, teacher, i know!!!!!

go on then  :)

I forget the name, it's black & made from carbon, has excellent clamps & is a pleasure to use. Damn, what's it called again ???

It'll come back to me later :-*

Tony

nat

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2008, 06:55:07 pm »
if i could go back in time i wouldn't be a wc, i would of put together an auction site called ebay  ;D by now i would of sold it an be sunning myself in my expensive villa surrounded by pots of dosh and page 3 girls ;D...a bit like the playboy mansion!! screw WFP thats what i'd do ;D ;D

Feen

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2008, 08:23:30 pm »
I'd have started breeding earlier then my 9 year old would now be 19 and doing the hard graft. The 7 year old would be 17 and able to do some book work in between polishing her nails or whatever it is 17 year old girls do (no don't answer that please ;)) and the little one would be 12 or 13 doing some robbing when the custies weren't looking ( or knowing her, even when they were). And me? I'd be controlling ops from my office at the bar. We can all dream I suppose :)
Feen

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2008, 08:26:28 pm »
Well I started WC'ing when I left school so no regrets there, Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2008, 08:40:01 pm »
Luke, if you turned back time you would be in your nappies!

Do you see your mates who are still in education trying to get their A levels with no money? Bet you have a laugh at them. Bet they laugh at you too not knowing too much about your job. ;)

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2008, 08:43:15 pm »
Obviously I dont know for sure but I reckon I am the the highest or one of the highest earning persons of my age in this area, and of course they laugh, I wash windows with a water shooting pole and brush and of course I laugh ( in my head ) knowing I am already earning what they might be very very lucky of getting in 3-5 years, Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2008, 08:48:13 pm »
Makes you wonder doesn't it? My Mrs is surrounded by well educated boffins in Tescos who can't get their i.t. jobs and so end up on six quid an hour stacking beans, after all those years in uni. struggling to repay their loans.

tompoole

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2008, 09:15:00 pm »
bought a VAN MOUNT!! ;D ;D

matt

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2008, 10:37:36 am »
ive been thinking on this

i would have brought the french farm i was going to buy and now have a holiday home in france with a few little gites

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2008, 10:39:33 am »
if I could turn back time I would have gone a different way home dec 19th 2006, and saved alot of hassle