This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: new to the wfp market
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2008, 01:37:55 pm »
That flow control box on the back looks awfully vulnerable to a knock going down a step - and it's £80 or so to replace.

I know - I've done it on my freedom trolley and that is quite well protected. That's why I'm at home today, not out washing windows.

« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2008, 01:59:11 pm »
It's impossible to tell only from pictures. but looking at the design more carefully:

* I notice that the wheels are attached to cantilever axles. Considering that they are going to be carrying a weight of 45 kg or so and bounced up and down steps, is this design strong enough? The freedom trolley wheels are on the end of a full length axle which is a MUCH stronger design.

* I'm also not convinced that the construction is strong enough to support the weight of a full can of water consistently for many years. I would want to see triangulation at the back.

* The height adjustment system of the handle seems designed to wear out and slip after a very short time. A friction control simply isn't up to the job.

* As I said previously, the flow control box is extremely vulnerable to knocks.

Yes, I'll agree that it looks nice, but it looks flimsy and lightweight. I'd want something that is going to withstand the rigours of everyday use and abuse and not risk it falling to bits.

I chose the freedom trolley entirely on its superb engineering design and excellent construction.

Xline Systems

« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2008, 03:00:20 pm »
purpose built stainless hubbs have been put into the wheel centres!
the hight of the flow controler has been measured for steps and the wheels stick out further than the flow controler!
you cant see the framework on the trolley on the pictures but is trianguler to support the weight. the  plates are 3mm high grade ali and are extreamly strong.
two trolleys are getting taken out today for a weeks work by people that are using the freedom type trolleys. so there feedback will be vital! whitch im sure will be good. thanks for your input.

Xline Systems

« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2008, 03:43:06 pm »
there are reasons why these trolleys have been made from ali and not steel.
the prototype was originally made from steel but after feedback from people using the freedom trolley the design was changed completely and constructed from ali.
the frame is very strong as only consists of three plates of ali. two triangular side pieces and one piece bent for the rest.
many months of design have gone into these trolleys and many things have been altered.
THERE LIKE TANKS!

Re: new to the wfp market AND PICS
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2008, 04:07:38 pm »
how much does it weigh compared to the freedom regards alan

jampot

« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2008, 04:25:01 pm »
FAIR PLAY I THINK IT LOOKS NICE MATE.
 :)

SherwoodCleaningSe

« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2008, 07:15:18 pm »
I'd say it certainly has the X factor :).  It looks real good and I think that is an important point when selling yourself to the customer it would get you noticed.  Will it looks as good after 6 months of constant use though?    If it's a lot lighter thats a really good thing.

Simon.

« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2008, 07:21:39 pm »
FAIR PLAY I THINK IT LOOKS NICE MATE.
 :)
Have to agree with that comment, what is the price ?

Ian

poles apart

« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2008, 07:54:31 pm »
I reckon about £570 to £580 :)

Xline Systems

« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2008, 08:45:48 am »
yes the price i think is very fair £570. as no corners and no expense has been speared in constructing them.
as for the comment of will it look as nice after a few months then ide say it wants to. as its been anadised not once but twice. it doesnt scratch easy. also with it being ali rust patches wont appear. the handle also has been anadised clear so after months of sliding the handle up and down it wont look shabby.

the weight differance between the freedom trolley and ours depends on witch battery option you go for.
with the same battery spec as freedom's you will notice that the trolley is allot lighter.
with the bigger spec battery the weight is still lighter.

the trolleys are out this week taking some hammer so only time will tell.

im sure the lads will post there views on them

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2008, 08:51:46 am »
Wow, that trolly looks fantastic, I wouldn't mind having that!  :)

btw, it's 'anodised'.

Xline Systems

« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2008, 08:54:12 am »
what does btw mean? :)

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2008, 10:14:54 am »

jaykie

« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2008, 10:40:20 am »
I want one as got a lot of work where i am that has long walk throughs and alleys and never seen anyone round my way with a trolley so there might be a market there for me, just need to get some cash together as just out layed loads already so maybe something ill just have to wait for  :-[ :-[ :'( :'(

mr D

« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2008, 01:18:25 am »
so tell me please what will i get for my £570?? what is the spec??

Xline Systems

« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2008, 05:26:15 pm »
Alterations have been made to the wheels handle locking Mechanism and a guard round the varistream. Just wanted to say thank you to every one that left feedback about our trolleys.
Thanks james from xline