Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

lands

Re: Carpex
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2008, 06:48:56 pm »
More like a small estruary :o

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2008, 06:56:35 pm »
Hope Mrs. Sweeney isn't watching or you could get Sweeney Todd'd in the night or should I say John Bobbit'd :o

Shaun

lands

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2008, 07:09:50 pm »
She'd have to go to the kitchen which is vynil floored so it'd be like someone running on a barrell in the water ;D

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2008, 07:29:48 pm »
I have this lady in my minds eye when I think of your lass.

http://www.virginmedia.com/tvradio/galleries/little-britain-doc.php?ssid=13

Shaun

LTT Leathercare

« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2008, 07:39:36 pm »
From a suppliers point of view we had an excellent exhibition.  It was great to see many of our customers there and meet so many new faces.  As usual we were kept busy constantly, sorry Ken that you didn't manage to speak to Andy at all we even missed you at the dinner.
We thought the atmosphere there this year was really friendly and professional.

The Ricoh arena was a great place for an exhibition, great parking, helpful staff and very clean and tidy.  It was very easy for unloading and setting up. 

The NCCA Gala Dinner on Thursday was, as has been said, a great success with great food and really top class entertainment.....a great night out.  Thanks to the NCCA for our award as well......a great surprise :-[

Only problem.........rubbish coffee to keep us sustained through the exhibition......if that was sorted well!!!!!!

Cheers
Judy
http://www.lttleathercare.co.uk
Leather Consultant to the Furniture and Cleaning Industry
Leather Cleaning, Care and Restoration products and services
AMU
IICRC (LCT)
NCCA
SLTC

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2008, 07:48:48 pm »
I must admit there wasn't enough pull to attract me and I think that was the same for others on the boards too, it's a shame really because I do believe we all want to support the industry and with 'professional' leather cleaning now well upon us it should be a must for everyone but again not for me.

May be it was the time of the year I know this has been discussed before (AGM postponed last year) perhaps that some of the big players decided to not exhibit for what ever reasons and the following that they create would have brought more numbers or better pulling power but if looked at or asked the question to the non exhibitors then hopefully we can all get something that we all want from the event.

Well done Judy what was the award for?

Shaun

Tony Gill Carpet Smart

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2008, 04:13:25 pm »
Well not having done this show before i did not know what to expect compared to the NEC show it was shall we say small.BUT i found it very interesting got a lot of time to talk to exhibitors LTT< ASHBYS> AMTECH & NCCA etc and as i think JOE HATTON said got a brilliant deal on a SEBO DART2 from Anderson Electrical will have to see if i like it better than the BS36 mmmmmmmm but all in all not a bad day out just could have done with a few more exhibitors.

TONY
STAY YOUNG HAVE FUN BE HAPPY xx
www.carpetcleanersbridlington.co.uk