This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Londoner

Anyone not got a full round?
« on: March 19, 2008, 07:44:38 am »
If you are still building your round and have some time om your hands why not consider becoming a mystery shopper in your spare time.

The money is not brilliant but you get free meals, cinema tickets, petrol etc. Once you get started and they know you are reliable you get offered more and more.

Google Mystery shopper and sign up to one or more agencies

Bonkors

Re: Anyone not got a full round?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 11:16:33 am »
Yeah heard about them, which one does the cinemas visits?

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 03:34:46 pm »
If you are still building your round and have some time om your hands why not consider becoming a mystery shopper in your spare time.

In that case surely the sensible thing to do with spare time would be to concentrate on filling your round?

Londoner

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 08:02:44 pm »
Not necessarily, although I take your point. There may be a number of reasons why somebody may feel they don't want to ( or can't) put all their eggs in one basket.

Besides which a lot of this stuff can be done alongside existing window cleaning commitments. 

Tosh

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 08:36:44 pm »
I've spare capacity, but unfortunately rather than enjoy the time off, Wor Lass puts me to good work doing jobs round the house!  >:(