This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jakeandmia

jeremy Kyle
« on: March 18, 2008, 02:32:43 pm »
hi All

just got back from a weekend in spain and had an email from ITV wanting me to help "kevin" a 37yo from my town back into work.They would come filming for a week.Apparrentle "kevin" expresses a wish to become a w/c.Its all for the Jeremy Kyle show.What do you think?

wayne

p.s have you had the same central window cleaners.

daniel b

Re: jeremy Kyle
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 02:37:44 pm »
be good advertizing ;)
DSB Cleaning Services,Wrexham,N.Wales.
NFMWGC NO.9442,
Safe contractor approved.
www.dsbcleaningservices.co.uk

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 02:41:09 pm »
WATCH YOUR STEP  the last time Jeremy Kyle got involved with window cleaning, he was slagging off WFP as a "total waste of water" and tried to tell his listeners we use "about 2 or 3 thousand gallons" of water each a week.

steven ainger

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 03:00:12 pm »
i thought that was jeremy vine

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 03:07:15 pm »
Probably :-[  they all sound the same to me ;D

groundhog

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 03:19:13 pm »
I would be careful if I were you, have you seen the kind of low lifes that appear on that show!!!!!!!!!! :o

NWH

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 04:20:20 pm »
I would be careful if I were you, have you seen the kind of low lifes that appear on that show!!!!!!!!!! :o
LOL you beat me to saying that Groundhog,it was jeremy vine that slagged off WFP.Most people on that show have got teeth missing and to say there slow is being kind to em,and that`s just the women lol. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2008, 04:20:59 pm »
Jeremy Kyle:

Television thing for disfunctional people

Jeremy Vine:

Journalist on Tv and Radio
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

mark dew

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2008, 04:35:30 pm »
run like hell... swearing like a trooper as you go.

i don't think claiming to be on jeremy kyle show would help your business. It is for dysfunctional people only.

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2008, 05:30:13 pm »
hi All

just got back from a weekend in spain and had an email from ITV wanting me to help "kevin" a 37yo from my town back into work.They would come filming for a week.Apparrentle "kevin" expresses a wish to become a w/c.Its all for the Jeremy Kyle show.What do you think?

wayne

p.s have you had the same central window cleaners.
I would first findout Kevin's background before doing it, it is is ok then why not and free publicity for you  ;)

geefree

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2008, 05:55:12 pm »
vaguely remember, but was it not Jeremy Vines, listeners who phoned in to slag wfp off?

i thought he asked what people thought and people rang in with their views,

i would not have thought he was allowed to comment personally, for, or against.

Jeremy kyle show.... Why not? , have a week of fame, and you can also say you did your bit for the community too,....

" my window cleaner is the one off the telly you know"....... expect that afterwards.

Good or bad... you decide. ;)

Andy@w.c.s

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2008, 05:59:28 pm »
i bet Kevins got a mate named perry  ;D
You might have your work cut out there

mrs  patterson :-[

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2008, 06:00:02 pm »
vaguely remember, but was it not Jeremy Vines, listeners who phoned in to slag wfp off?

i thought he asked what people thought and people rang in with their views,

i would not have thought he was allowed to comment personally, for, or against.

Jeremy kyle show.... Why not? , have a week of fame, and you can also say you did your bit for the community too,....

" my window cleaner is the one off the telly you know"....... expect that afterwards.

Good or bad... you decide. ;)
Yes it was Vine that done the radio phone in only to cock it right up and make wfp look like we use 1000 gallons or something a day, total moron flooded the phones lines, and email funny we never got to talk on the show and after asking for it to be mentioned that he made a mistake I got no reply.  >:(

J  K is class and being on tv has got to have plus points if you have the right uniform  ;) and who ever started this post I would like to talk you you asap  ;D

Ian

Ian

RO-Sheen

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2008, 06:39:06 pm »
In the future you could have on your leaflets, adverts, van...........'As seen on TV'
Formerly known as GARGAAX

karlosdaze

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2008, 06:48:59 pm »
I have a call from the "holiday this" or "holiday that" each year without fail, I've always turned them down. They can portray you in any light they want. I want to be the master of my destiny - not them. Its up to you, for me - I wasn't interested.

« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2008, 08:13:00 pm »
I have a call from the "holiday this" or "holiday that" each year without fail, I've always turned them down. They can portray you in any light they want. I want to be the master of my destiny - not them. Its up to you, for me - I wasn't interested.
but saying no you are and if you changed your mind and said yes you would be still the master of your destiny, but one thing to note you cannot change destiny it is mapped out only the path you choose to take can you have a choice in  ;)

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2008, 08:16:39 pm »
Yeh, i agree with all that.