Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Wayne Thomas

Re: Conservatory Ladders
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2008, 08:45:48 pm »
I don`t need to pressure wash con roofs at all,TFR and WFP they come up like new.

Agree, WFP does it, but quicker with pressure washer.

Wayne Thomas

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2008, 08:46:53 pm »
NWH, are you going for that retro fit heater?

NWH

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2008, 08:50:16 pm »
Yes it`s booked in for 2 weeks time.

Wayne Thomas

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2008, 09:09:31 pm »
Yes it`s booked in for 2 weeks time.

If they are going to fit a return feed to your tank, (as well as to the hosereel), make sure they fit 2 non return valves which I suggested to them. One close to the heater and one close to the tank if you have a hig level tank otherwise you have too little water flow going back into the tank because it struggles to climb the distance if that makes any sense.

NWH

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2008, 09:50:34 pm »
I have a 500ltr upright tank,he did say that yours was quiet tricky to do.Surely he will know what is best for my setup,he certainly sounded like he new what he was on about on the phone.Are you talking about pre heating the water on the way to the first job wayne or in general use.

Wayne Thomas

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2008, 10:03:21 pm »
I have a 500ltr upright tank,he did say that yours was quiet tricky to do.Surely he will know what is best for my setup,he certainly sounded like he new what he was on about on the phone.Are you talking about pre heating the water on the way to the first job wayne or in general use.

Mine was quite tricky to get at because my tank is covered in insulation with a 18mm ply board on top where I've mounted a second hosereel, battery box, battery chargers, battery inverter and a few other bits and bobs.
Yes he does know what he's doing, rest assured.
I was on about pre heating the tank. I only pre heat my tank when I'm doing delicate glass when I don't want to use hot water direct from the heater and when it's freezing so that my pump will start in the mornings and to stop my hosepipe from freezing.