This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

peter holley

Re: have i done the right thing
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2008, 11:42:33 pm »
cheers guys i know ive done wrong but i feel i did the right thing in the spur of the moment my deepest regret is that i didnt do it hard enough . ive now got a witness who says she was really scared by this mans actions when he called at her house , im in no way a violent person but today was a loyal customer who phoned me asking if this lad was doing my work for me im not botherd that hes working in the same street , its when he says ive sent them to do the work .

sometimes you have to speek the same language as the low life!!!!!!
they only understand one language!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................... a little slap :o

Paul Coleman

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2008, 05:55:02 am »
Ive ordered 100 T shirts with the slogan  " free dave shaw " 

With every four gallons?

mark dew

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2008, 03:49:49 pm »
too late now but you should have told the police he pulled a screwdriver out on you and threatened to stab you, when you confronted him. Any skanky burglar is bound to have one.

« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2008, 03:56:01 pm »
about a hour ago ive just knocked the hell out of a smack head whos been going round a lot of my customers saying id sent them to clean the windows , as he was using ladders a few of my customers know that i wouldnt have sent him and 1 as phoned me asking if id sent him , i said no but let him carry on and clean them and i will come straight through . once i got there i just saw red and gave him a few good punches would you have done the same . ??? ???
not in front of anyone I would'nt have as looks totally unprofessional.

I would have called the police on him as older people are at risk.

I would have followed the guy and taken time to do what you did without the hassle that comes with it, this guy could have you done for doing what you did.

so all in all I would want to there and then but I would have waited and informed the law first  ;)

Ian

Wayne Thomas

« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2008, 04:29:05 pm »
What you shouldn't do is wait until it's dark and you are both alone, with no witnesses about, then ..............

johnny_h

« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2008, 05:33:56 pm »
although i do see what made you do it ask yourself would you be happy to have a "thug" on your property dealing face to face with your wife or mother ? fingers crossed nothing will come of it
AUDI VIDE TACE

alanwilson

« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2008, 07:47:32 pm »
sorry to disagree with half of you lot on here but if it was YOUR WORK, YOUR BUSINESS, YOUR ABILITY TO PROVIDE FOR YOUR FAMILY how would you have reacted?

I'd have literally kicked him to within an inch of his life, he's gone out of his way to cause hardship for someone else.

Scum like this don't deserve to be breathing the same air as the rest of us - call me brutal or politically incorrect or whatever, I have no time for filth like these, I've lost time, money and work to them in the past, it happened once and won't ever happen again, I have no remorse for what I did, the little piece of scum done the same thing to me.
I've never been to bed with an ugly bird but I've woken up with loads!