Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

simondavis

New vacuum
« on: March 14, 2008, 12:09:44 am »
I have a Miele Cat and Dog TT2000 and am looking to upgrade to a more pro vacuum cleaner.

Can anyone here recommend a decent vaccum?
Is the SEBO range any good for general cleaning?

Also I want to do a carpet cleaning course do add it as a service. Are there any in Lancashire?

Sorry for all the questions I am new to all this. Want to branch out more from window cleaning as I keep getting asked to do things and I may as well twhen the weather is sooooo bad.

Thanks

Jason Hedges

Re: New vacuum
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 12:41:55 am »
Hi Simon,

I can recommend the sebo bs for carpets, henry for hard floors (have a sebo in van for work (carpets) and henry indoors as we have all hard floors at home).

Not sure about training courses where you live, if you're looking at adding carpet cleaning as an add on to existing business then prochem run good general courses. If you buy one of their machines new you normally get a training course for free.

All the best,
Jason.

Joe H

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 06:55:43 am »
Never used a  Miele Cat and Dog TT2000 .... but isnt that the one that wins a lot of awards for its efficiency and design etc.?

DK

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 07:26:17 am »
Hi There

Dry Fusion UK are based in Lancashire (leyland) and they have a showroom where you can view and test out vacuum cleaners etc, they have sebo, columbus etc in there impresive showroom.

Regards

David

Joe H

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 08:00:12 am »
National Carpet Cleaners Association do courses  www.ncca.co.uk
Not tied into a manufacturer nor seller.

Usually held at Leicester - next one in April
24 max on the course, you get lots of newcomers to ccleaning as well as some more experianced.

The sponsors of this site are Prochem dealers and in the Events section of the forum you will see lots of training courses listed