Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mo

Re: How much do you pay for your website.
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2008, 09:38:58 pm »
£0 ;D

peter holley

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2008, 09:44:04 pm »
mines nothing special but it does the job for me....simple and informative...and i can get payments online...
it costs me £76 a year :)

geefree

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2008, 09:57:17 pm »
mines nothing special but it does the job for me....simple and informative...and i can get payments online...

Hi just tried to have a look, as i am interested in payments online too, but i coul not get on it , just hung on a blank page, may be my browser.

peter holley

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2008, 10:14:03 pm »

Hi just tried to have a look, as i am interested in payments online too, but i coul not get on it , just hung on a blank page, may be my browser.

try www.the-window-cleaner.net

geefree

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2008, 10:21:09 pm »
got it cheers, nice site, nice van... same as mine lol.

nice house too. ;)

TennetClean

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2008, 01:36:09 am »
interesting thread

I would like a website too.  I had resolved to get it done this year, but I budgeted about £1500.

By the sound of things it can be done cheaper, but I want something top quality.  I wonder what the difference is between a £1500 site and a £400 site.

I'm inclined not to go for the cheaper option if it means a drop in quality
My friends call me Tuppence Clean

Art

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2008, 02:03:43 am »
interesting thread

I would like a website too.  I had resolved to get it done this year, but I budgeted about £1500.

By the sound of things it can be done cheaper, but I want something top quality.  I wonder what the difference is between a £1500 site and a £400 site.

I'm inclined not to go for the cheaper option if it means a drop in quality

How would you work out what a quality site was?

S.A.J

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2008, 07:55:42 am »
I have one of the free ones from microsoft office and it does the job for me.

www.sajwindowcleaners.co.uk

Stuart

steven ainger

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2008, 10:53:42 am »
ive just done mine using office live. nothing special but i only want it to put on my business cards so potential customers can see what i do. hasnt cost a penny

http://stevenainger.web.officelive.com/default.aspx

Fredboy

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2008, 10:52:07 pm »
I know a fantastic web designer - and he is really reasonable too.  He also designs logos, business cards, etc.  I am in the process of having one set up for my window cleaning business but he already designed one for my bouncy castle business. 

You can see my website and others on the portfolio page of his website (www.betterdesigns.net).  The guy's name is Justin Daurat.

Good luck.

david68

« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2008, 11:47:18 pm »
Email or contact me.
I will pass you a number.......Cost around £140 for 4 pages with a one year free hosting......Then £40 a year...
winclean@blueyonder.co.uk

Dave
David

www.ccwin.co.uk

My learning hobby
www.dbritweb.com

geefree

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2008, 06:44:06 pm »
thanks for all you rhelpful  replies..... :D

geefree

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2008, 03:07:20 pm »
just been looking through at all the hosting companies,...they all offer different things, its like a minefield out there...

Karl Wheeler

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2008, 03:20:37 pm »
Hi
I had a company called sliced creative design mine and it included an online brochure for customers to download. They will design a site suited to the budget you give them. I paid about £1000 for mine and have to say that it has already paid for it self and customers to comment on it. I host with them for about £60.00 per year. If anyone is interested give Nick from Sliced a call he is really an approachable guy.

Regards
Karl

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2008, 04:08:57 pm »
Hi
I had a company called sliced creative design mine and it included an online brochure for customers to download. They will design a site suited to the budget you give them. I paid about £1000 for mine and have to say that it has already paid for it self and customers to comment on it. I host with them for about £60.00 per year. If anyone is interested give Nick from Sliced a call he is really an approachable guy.

Regards
Karl
Karl,

have microsoft been in contact yet for using there copyright images for msn messenger I would be very wary of having them on my site because there look like a dead ringer for their sign-in images on desk top bar?

Karl Wheeler

« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2008, 04:43:02 pm »
Hi
No they have not but the guys who built my site would not use anything that had copyright infringements.

thanks
karl