This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

collins ReVive Stoneworks

HOST MACHINE
« on: March 04, 2008, 08:33:08 pm »

any one got this system

and any possitive feed back on how effective it is

thanks

karl
Karl collins

Gerry Styles

Re: HOST MACHINE
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 10:57:40 pm »
I have the Host Liberator. I found it to be very effective especially in situations where the carpet could not be wet. Used it on several cleans of communal landings in appartments, on rugs and on an Axminster where the customer insisted that I did not wet her carpet. Also available is a hard floor brush which is ideal for grouting
Premier Klean Limited

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 10:48:26 am »
how would you rate ir as an all rounder against a truck mount

thanks
Karl collins

Gerry Styles

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 01:35:32 pm »
I would not use it to compete against a truckmount. I have a truckmount but still
keep the host. It is good as a prevac, I also use it for maintenance cleans on commercial work between the annual full clean. It also has the versatility to reach where the tm cant. It also has the advantage of immediate access to the area you are cleaning
Premier Klean Limited

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 05:51:56 pm »
Hi gerry

so would you say it doesnt clean very well ?

would you not feel confident using it domestically

do you not get the wow factor after cleaning or is it you dont feel that it cleans as well as wet system?

cos obviously running the truck is costly , noisy, uses a lot of water, still does not dry that qiuckly, and uses lots of different chemicals for various applications , spots, odour, bad stains etc draught marking urine to namer a few

thanks for your help

karl

Karl collins

gwrightson

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 06:48:37 pm »
I think you answerd your own points Colin

"cos obviously running the truck is costly , noisy, uses a lot of water, still does not dry that qiuckly, and uses lots of different chemicals for various applications , spots, odour, bad stains etc draught marking urine to namer a few"

does the host remove, spots, odour, bad stains ect draft marking ,urine to name but a few

if you get my point

Geoff

who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 09:00:12 pm »
geoff

hi i didnt get the point

explain to me

thanks

karl
Karl collins

Gerry Styles

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2008, 11:09:45 pm »
Karl

It does clean very well. I have and will continue to use it in both commercial and domestic work. I have used it on many occassions for cleaning communal areas and for let properties. It does have its limitations i.e it does not do stairs using the machine itself but the attachments are all there and extension hoses are available.

As far as stains/odours etc you would still need various products to deal with them. Every good carpet cleaner should carry a comprehensive spotting and stain removal kit.

I would not say that a truckmount uses a lot of water. Yes there is some noise. If used properly then the drying time should be 1.5 hours approx. As I stated before the host is dry and usable straight away.
Premier Klean Limited