This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Kleen Machine

What pressure is needed
« on: March 04, 2008, 07:52:14 pm »
Any pressure washer will wash away dirt, and mold. However, if you have a vast area to clean, a larger industrial machine will clean faster and more efficiently.

For instance: If you had a driveway and a deck area surrounding a pool, you may have a few days work and it would be tedious, should you use a small electric washer or a 5 HP petrol motor driven for that matter.

A 13 HP, 4000 PSI is what I consider an entry grade professional set up. With that pressure, you can support a full size flat surface cleaner.

That same job could be possibly finished, and then you could even move on to a second job in the same day with the right machine.

Use a rotary (turbo) nozzle on the small one and it will increase your pressure alot. Use a turbo on a 4000 and you can remove paint, and stubborn stains.( it can etch into concrete if you work it in 1 spot.)  A turbo nozzle gives the power of a 0 degree tip and spins it to a cone pattern giving very effective cleaning results.

sam1975

Re: What pressure is needed
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 08:04:27 pm »
How much?
How long is the waranty?
 :)

Kleen Machine

Re: What pressure is needed
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 03:37:11 pm »
Sam if you email me at fox@merrillfoxenterprises.com
I can give you the answers.