This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

steven ainger

diy website
« on: February 19, 2008, 04:10:56 pm »
ive been thinking of doing a diy website for my window cleaning business, all i want is a single page with company name,  a couple of photos, wfp above conservatory roof etc, a wfp explaination, contact details. can anyone give me some advise who to go with, like bluevoda, and costs etc. also i want something not too difficult. thanks steven

Big Dave @ CWC

Re: diy website
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 04:18:14 pm »
i use microsoft office live basic. its free, just need card details to sign up.

tonylee

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 04:29:22 pm »
hi Steven
I also use office live that so far is free. I'm no expert but made mine Christmas day afternnon while the motherinlaw was here. the computers in a different room!
check it out
www.tonyleewindowcleaning.co.uk.
tony

Richy L

steven ainger

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 04:37:16 pm »
thanks tony, that looks like the sort of thing i want, ive just had a look at the microsoft office live site and i was trying to find out about future costs, i think its free domain name for 2 yrs then £10.99 every other year, but what about hosting, i dont really know anything about this so please help, or have i got it all wrong. all constructive input greatfull.

tonylee

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 04:43:38 pm »
window washers is the expert he gave me some good advise when i spoke to him. he may able to advise when he comes on with hosting costs. he will build and host for you if you carn't be bothered it was a close one for me!
tony

TennetClean

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2008, 04:54:22 pm »
Dont forget a "Pay Me" link so customers can use paypal to settle their bill
My friends call me Tuppence Clean

Richy L

tonylee

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2008, 06:50:20 pm »
the cut is quite low. i had £300. trans to my account and it cost £2.96 but i had to wait for the money to clear (yeah right) NINE working days.
i do not take paypal
tony

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2008, 07:15:56 pm »
Too late mate, been done. He posts on here name of Matt, if you want a link you have to email him.

tonylee

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2008, 07:19:49 pm »
Too late mate, been done. He posts on here name of Matt, if you want a link you have to email him.
hi mr s
im struggling with that reply is it posted in the right place
tony

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2008, 07:41:09 pm »
Matt, DIY waterfed pole, it's another forum known as the DIY site.

matt

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2008, 07:47:57 pm »
Mr S

i think he means he wasnt to DIY build a site for himself

personally i think some of the template sites are very good, change the words and add a pic or 2, your done