This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tompoole

pure freedom on order
« on: February 17, 2008, 07:12:44 pm »
Ok

Had enough of difficult windows and con roofs so have bought the pure freedom trolley system. I know some of you think you should just go van mount , but this system can be used as a van mount. and I'm still not convinced that it can do the job as well as trad so will only use it on the roofs and hard to get to windows.

Can any one post pics of the way they have set up the watermaking , is it realy as simple as plug in and go.

cheers

tom

xxmattyxx

Re: pure freedom on order
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 08:10:51 pm »
Tom, Ive had my Trolley for 2 weeks.

As for the RO, yes its basically plug the pipe-work in and away it goes, flush it first, but theres instructions, and its that simple, all ROs are simple to setup.

As I said been using mine for 2 weeks, trad for 10 years prior to that, no complaints yet, theres a reasonable bit of literature on the Freedom website under the Documents section, if you would prefer to introduce your custys to it with that.

Anyway, Ive had no complaints as of yet. Ive been doing houses first with a thorough wash and rinse off using the pole connected to custys outside tap first then cleaning again with pure water.

Increased my earnings by about 30% so far on a weekly basis.

Just one question, why invest in something if your not going to use it to its full potential?

Matt

try this if you like, amend if it necessary.

The Water Fed Pole System

Dear Customer,

Your windows have been cleaned today using a method, which is now the industry standard – The Water Fed Pole System.
We are now using this technology for a number of reasons:

1). HEALTH & SAFETY – A new legislation from Europe now limits the use of ladders. The law now states that ladders can only be used when all viable alternatives have been considered, and now The Water Fed Pole System is seen as a safer and more viable alternative for window cleaning.

2). BETTER CLEANING RESULTS – The major advantage of pure water is that it absorbs large amounts of dirt from your windows. The process involves brushing your windows clean with pure water; as such they will be left wet and will need time to dry naturally. This may be a bit disconcerting at first, as obviously this is not what our customers are used to. However, once dry your windows WILL be clean and smear free.

3). ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – Only pure water is used, eliminating the need for detergents and chemicals.

4). IMPROVED SERVICE – We can now reach with ease previously inaccessible aspects of your property. Third floor windows, hard to reach windows, skylights, conservatory roofs etc…

Please note that if your windows have been cleaned in the past using detergents or chemicals it may take 2 or 3 visits using our Water Fed Pole System to remove soapy residue, this may result in minor spotting on your windows. However please be assured that once this is cleared you will be more than happy with the results.

As a company our aim is to continue to provide a high level of service. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding the above, or any other aspect of our services.

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 08:36:18 pm »
as far as the glass goes i think its just as good if you do it properly,as for frames ...not so sure probly depends if you do frames on trad clean or not (I always did and some customers mentioned that finish on frames not as good as when i was trad but customers that i have only done wfp think its fantastic so make of that what you will ??? as matt says why buy one if you aint gonna use it to full potential,personally if you get on well with your customers i would not bother with the letter just do it and see what happens...but be ready with a rehearsed speech for any complaints.I use "the letter" for new customers after they get a quote and will have a similar thing on back of new flyers that are going out soon :) lots of help on here tho

tompoole

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 10:32:33 pm »
hi

I have bought it to clean conservatort roofs and hard to reach windows. I will eventually use it for every thing but not conviced it will do the job as well as i have been doing it trad.

suppose i will soon find out

tom

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 10:48:21 pm »
you clean windows for a living your customers dont....how good is the tiling in your bathroom ??? what about the final skim coat on the plaster in your lounge ??? last time you had new tyres did you ask if the guy tightened the wheel nuts to the manufactures spec......I know blokes who could come round and tell you that all these are below standard as far as they see it ...but do you care???? the tiler turned up when he said he would and his work looks okay to you  ;D the plasterer did a good job for a good price and made you laugh while he was there ;D the tyre guys fitted you in at short notice and didnt make you feel like a plonker when you asked a stupid question ;D where you going next time???? wfp is perfectly adequate for 99% of customers so just do it ;D ;D ;)

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 10:50:37 pm »
PLEASE, I BEG YOU, DO NOT SEND LETTERS OUT, make the switch quietly, would a electrician/plumber tell his customers he know ueses a new type of tool......NO. It only creates more questions and has them looking for spots, DO NOT do it, Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2008, 12:05:11 am »
I think it pays to have an explanation letter last week I did  first clean and had to put up with an interrogation from hubby because I hadn't explained the wfp properly, I did have the standard letter with me and a combination of my own explanation and a letter to read in their own time did the trick.
I should have given it to then before I started though.

Sussex by the sea

The Seven Bays Window Cleaning Company

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2008, 05:53:40 am »
PLEASE, I BEG YOU, DO NOT SEND LETTERS OUT, make the switch quietly, would a electrician/plumber tell his customers he know ueses a new type of tool......NO. It only creates more questions and has them looking for spots, DO NOT do it, Luke

Agree. No need for a letter.

Just use it, and explain if they ask.

Most customers are not fussed, as long as they windows are clean, and your reliable  - there happy :)
THE SEVEN BAYS WINDOW CLEANING COMPANY

xxmattyxx

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2008, 07:56:03 am »

Luke you do over-react sometimes, too late anyway.

No problems with it whatsoever.

As for creating more questions, utter twoddle, Ive given it to my custys when Ive got the trolley out the vehicle, the letter actually encourages them to bugger off and read it and stop gawping so I can get on with my job.

I believe that as their windows are left wet they would otherwise ask, because so far for the last 10 years their windows have been dry when Ive cleaned them, it saves them having to interfere fter the job is done.

Matt

Londoner

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2008, 07:59:43 am »

I agree with Luke 100%. Letters look like you are making excuses and it causes problems. Just do it.

karygate

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2008, 08:01:28 am »
i gave an explanation letter to all my first customers after i had did them to make sure they knew all the facts and it worked great . but they already have seen the great results , so telling them how it worked stops confusion when they tell their friends and neighbours .
gary

MJH

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2008, 08:25:20 pm »
I have to agree with Luke and Vince, since i started wfp'ing 2 years ago i have not given out a single explanation letter, no other buisness would entertain it, why boggle customers minds with reverse this pure that it just seems o.t.t.
Its professional, and customers will be satisfied if you continue to get the job done to an excellent standard.

MJH

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2008, 08:26:22 pm »
Sorry, i know the above is nothing to do with the subject but it was mentioned :-X