This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

geefree

HOW MANY TRADS
« on: February 15, 2008, 04:42:19 pm »
We all seem to ask questions over wfp now,

when i started a year and a half ago, the questions were mixed,

who still does all trad,?

this  is not disrespecting anyone at all ,

just curious.

LSB

Re: HOW MANY TRADS LEFT
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 04:45:52 pm »
ME !

geefree

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 04:46:41 pm »
OH HECK,

I may lock it as i remember all the arguements over wfp and trad, i didnt want to start that up again,

forgot, sorry

tompoole

Re: HOW MANY TRADS
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 04:57:02 pm »
hi

I'm Trad at the mo. been going o couple of months. I have ordered the purefreedom trolly system. I plan to only use it for conservatory roofs and difficult windows at first. but can see myself putting a large water tank in the back of the landy by the end of the summer.
  Find it hard to believe wfp systems can do as good a job as trad. but i sure i will be proven wrong once i get the hang of it.

tom

jeff1

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 05:00:41 pm »
Even most wfp guy's still do Trad, I did some today.

s.hughes

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 05:04:37 pm »
I've had a wfp for 3 years and still trade most windows. Funny thing is that jobs that I thought would be hard to move over to wfp were the easy ones those I thought would be easy where hard and the glass just didnt take to wfp.

Steve

Franky2020

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2008, 05:16:05 pm »
Traditional only for nearly 3 years and love the no hassle lifestyle of when im finished for the day,I dont have to muck about getting things ready for the next day. Thats not knocking other methods as everyone to their own 

birdymiller

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2008, 05:25:42 pm »
Ive been trad all my window cleaning life, contemplating getting one of groundhogs backpacks so that if my lad ever lets me down i can work on my own. At the moment if he does a no show i have to rejig my work, whereas if i had a groundhog backpack i could keep my work in order. Last couple of weeks on here though i have got the feeling that wfp is not its all cracked up to be. For now i think i will buy a backpack for my awkward windows and trad the rest. David salkeld knows what he is on about with groundhogs backpacks and he has given me some sound advice. Can you remember those tshirts from the 80's Trads do it better ;D

Grafters Cleaning Services

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2008, 05:50:21 pm »
wfp, but still use trad on all shop fronts and a couple of bungalows
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

hants_rob

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2008, 05:52:40 pm »
just starting out 2 months in trad for me i love it!! ;D

macmac

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2008, 06:00:17 pm »
Trad & wfp, will always have to be as i have many older mansion type houses that just couldn't be done wfp. I also choose to do trad too, it's often quicker on bungalows etc. I don't mind trad at all.

Tony

williamx

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2008, 06:00:57 pm »
You will find that the reason there are more posting on wfp than trad is simple.

With trad cleaning, after you have learnt how to do it there are very few problems that you will come across.

But with wfp cleaning there are so many variables that come into using it effectively, hence more questions on it.

Dean Aspects

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2008, 06:07:17 pm »
I am mostly wfp but still do alot of bungalows and all shop fronts trad and of course insides are done trad quite enjoy doing it as their is definately more of an art to trad cleaning

Dean

tacky

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2008, 10:02:24 pm »
100% trad at moment

TennetClean

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2008, 11:54:01 pm »
Ah just remember:

Change is inevitable

(except from vending machines)
My friends call me Tuppence Clean

macmac

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2008, 12:04:07 am »
You will find that the reason there are more posting on wfp than trad is simple.

With trad cleaning, after you have learnt how to do it there are very few problems that you will come across.

But with wfp cleaning there are so many variables that come into using it effectively, hence more questions on it.

I'd say that's pretty much spot on.

Tony

matt

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2008, 12:15:14 am »
OH HECK,

I may lock it as i remember all the arguements over wfp and trad, i didnt want to start that up again,

forgot, sorry

what we need is a " can you earn more money using WFP, if so, how much " type of thread

that'll bring them out ;)

popcorn anyone ;)

macmac

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2008, 12:24:10 am »
OH HECK,

forgot, sorry

what we need is a " can you earn more money using WFP, if so, how much " type of thread

that'll bring them out ;)

popcorn anyone ;)

No dude, what we need is a post headed "marketing techneques" :D
Or "hot Vs cold" :o

Tony

Londoner

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2008, 06:40:06 am »
I still trad a lot of windows, especially the "eyeball windows" but really I am WFP simply because its easier and quicker and hence more profitable.

I don't see the sense in dragging up all the old arguements again.

TVCS

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2008, 10:11:24 am »
we still trad, good to keep the old hand in. 
Veni, vidi, vino, splatus.

(I came, I saw, I drank, I fell over...)