Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Lavinia

prochem
« on: February 08, 2008, 07:00:00 pm »
I have only ever used one pre spray before today because ive only ever used the same supplier, I wont say who but I offer the most thorough clean or its free. I called prochem to place an order but was told they only supply to other agents and my nearist was 15 min drive away, cool no delivery charge. went and got everything I needed. Used the pre spray gold this morning, wow it removed everything.  :) now I can call in whenever Im passing and get what I need

mark shannon

Re: prochem
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 07:04:27 pm »
Prepray gold is an excellent prespray but irritates my throat :-\ wool safe as well

Mike Halliday

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 07:09:38 pm »
Lavinia, I'll sleep better tonight knowing, you've found a local suplier of quality chemicals.

and from now on, no delivery charges!!!!  life is good,

Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

lands

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 07:11:41 pm »
Lavinia, I'll sleep better tonight knowing, you've found a local suplier of quality chemicals.

;D

Mike Halliday

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 07:23:56 pm »
Don't laugh Pete,

a mans quest to find a local supplier of quality chemicals is fraught with danger, and littered with the rotting corpses of fallen comrades.

it is a lonely journey, only undertaken by the truly brave

Lavinia you have joined an elite band of cleaners, whoms very existence is shrouded in mystery.

I salute you 
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

garyj

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2008, 07:31:45 pm »

Same reaction I felt when someone came on a few days ago and actually thanked a supplier for supplying them with a new machine. That post went unchallenged, this one doesn't.

Life is strange:P

*paul_moss

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2008, 07:32:19 pm »
Mike
When did you start reading Shakespear?
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk
REMOVED FOR POSTING OFFENSIVE MATERIAL

John Kelly

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2008, 07:32:40 pm »
Mike, you need to stop sniffing those chemicals ;)

maxcarpets

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2008, 07:33:58 pm »
Pre spray gold is the nuts, but it does get in your lungs a bit!

sherco

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2008, 07:37:50 pm »
I did the prochem two day carpet cleaning course last Tues/weds by Thursday had 3 suppliers phoning me trying to sell there products to me...
Natural stone floor restoration service.
Natural stone fixing and repairs.
www.poshstonefloors.co.uk

lands

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2008, 07:52:29 pm »
Seriously though Mike is right. A local supplier is like an oasis in the myriad of complexities that face us each day. For example, what flavour odour fresh should you use, should you accept that tea the customer offers you. Endless decisions down endless roads (I have still yet to find the end of the M25).

Once there was a man, a man who sought no glory, no recompense and no thanks for helping battle weary carpet cleaners like us. He would decipher the code to choosing correctly on a pair of unmarked hot and cold taps,  be there in an instant to change your Vacuum bag and of course guide those lost souls to there nearest suppliers.

In a small village, just outside Grimsby there lies a grave that reads simply "here lies the unknown carpet cleaner.

Once a year, his now elderly ex lover (a helicopter mechanic from Rio) can be seen spraying on his grave and resting a clean terry towel (replacing the year's before's) nobody knows why and many simply don't care but we all need a hero sometimes.

*paul_moss

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2008, 07:55:13 pm »
damn me they are all at it  :D
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk
REMOVED FOR POSTING OFFENSIVE MATERIAL

Gerry Styles

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2008, 08:26:36 pm »
PROCHEM & ZEUS, THE GODS OF CARPET CLEANERS. Sherco, I hope peter treated you well on the course
Premier Klean Limited

Jason Hedges

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2008, 12:17:54 am »
damn me they are all at it  :D

No Paul he's just on the stella ;D

klinger (spa clean)

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2008, 12:55:08 am »
Oh my Gawd wait long enough and we.ll get some Jean-Paul Sartre...I
klinger of spa clean.

klinger (spa clean)

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2008, 12:57:51 am »
Oh my Gawd wait long enough and we.ll get some Jean-Paul Sartre...I think there for I.............good night :P
klinger of spa clean.