This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

rp cleaning services

problem with membrane on my 4040
« on: February 06, 2008, 07:46:41 pm »
i have just fitted new membrane on my 4040 but i have a serious problem the tds will not go down,tap water is 410 tds,ran my 4040 for 1 hour tds reading 305 and it as been like that all day,looked at the membrane to make sure all seals there,they are so i cannot work out the problem,rang gapwater to ask for advice which they were very helpfull but still not sorted problem,have i put pipes wrong way around?not sure,i have taken some photos of my set up which i can email someone to help just to make sure it is fitted correctly,help

Bazzy1999

Re: problem with membrane on my 4040
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 07:54:08 pm »
i have just fitted new membrane on my 4040 but i have a serious problem the tds will not go down,tap water is 410 tds,ran my 4040 for 1 hour tds reading 305 and it as been like that all day,looked at the membrane to make sure all seals there,they are so i cannot work out the problem,rang gapwater to ask for advice which they were very helpfull but still not sorted problem,have i put pipes wrong way around?not sure,i have taken some photos of my set up which i can email someone to help just to make sure it is fitted correctly,help

Ive got the same 4040ro as you from Gapwater... email me some pics and ill have a look for ya..

Bazz...

Bazzy1999

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 08:08:17 pm »
From the pics you sent i cant work out which way your water is flowing unless you can put some littles arrows on there for me.
also that valve you have got on the 4040ro how can you work out how much waste to pure you get...

Bazz...

rp cleaning services

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 08:10:22 pm »
i have put that valve on today as i am ordering another valve tommorow,it was just to get the system working as i broke the valve this morning