This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jonah

Humility
« on: February 05, 2008, 09:34:37 pm »
From reading the posts on here and window cleaning on and off for 20 years , I wanted to say that window cleaning has always been there for me !   There isnt anything wrong with somone who expects you to shimmy up your ladder or wave your pole at the window .  As we say in yorkshire " where there is muck there is money " If a customer or future customer has a problem dont take it personally !  If you are looking for work and are not getting very far then dont stress it is not you , you just need a slight adjustment .   You cannot buy experience , thats why this site is so good .
Relax breath in through nose and out through marf . To all the experience guys on here you are appreciated ..........

geefree

Re: Humility
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 09:36:57 pm »
From reading the posts on here and window cleaning on and off for 20 years , I wanted to say that window cleaning has always been there for me ! There isnt anything wrong with somone who expects you to shimmy up your ladder or wave your pole at the window . As we say in yorkshire " where there is muck there is money " If a customer or future customer has a problem dont take it personally ! If you are looking for work and are not getting very far then dont stress it is not you , you just need a slight adjustment . You cannot buy experience , thats why this site is so good .
Relax breath in through nose and out through marf . To all the experience guys on here you are appreciated ..........

Well Said Jonah

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 09:40:32 pm »
Nothing worse than struggling for work with little money. I'm hoping things improve for me this year too. Business takes time to build and weed. Just been going back through my expenses so far this month - depressing or what! Then there's the weather. :'(

jonah

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 09:41:53 pm »
Look at the cat !

m.b.s.

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 09:43:05 pm »
were in Yorkshire are you based

jonah

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 09:44:39 pm »
Well im sure have herd about bradford

m.b.s.

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2008, 09:47:46 pm »
Well im sure have herd about bradford
Bradford not too far from me Leeds were in Bradford o you do any work in Leeds

jonah

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2008, 09:50:57 pm »
I tried that once but got headache going round ya one way systems and in the end when i saw the m62 west i felt calm .

m.b.s.

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2008, 09:57:33 pm »
I tried that once but got headache going round ya one way systems and in the end when i saw the m62 west i felt calm .
;D ;D ;D ;D how do you think i feel too many one way systems round here m8 that's why i am always dizzy when i am on here