This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CWCS

water fed pole systems for hire, in the yorkshire area
« on: February 05, 2008, 10:23:43 am »
Hi I have a major van breakdown and have contract work to complete, was wondering if anyone new of a hire firm that supplied water fed pole systems for hire, I am based in South yorkshie but anywhere in yorkshire would be fine to hire from ???

RO-Sheen

Re: water fed pole systems for hire, in the yorkshire area
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 11:08:46 am »
Im pretty sure Ionics hire out equipment..........I know they have a place up north but not sure where though. I think they might be Newcastle but could be wrong
Formerly known as GARGAAX

HIGH LEVEL WINDOW CLEANERS (scrimmy)

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 11:40:54 am »
if you have the stuff already and its your van thats broken down, then surely all you need is van hire,not equipment hire. ???

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 12:19:39 pm »
where are you in south yorkshire . minght beable to help you out im in barnsley .
where theres muck theres money

CWCS

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 01:15:00 am »
if you have the stuff already and its your van thats broken down, then surely all you need is van hire,not equipment hire. ???

my system is van mounted if the vans broke down I carnt use the system  :-[

CWCS

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 01:26:59 am »
where are you in south yorkshire . minght beable to help you out im in barnsley .
Hi Dave not too far away from me then I'm also in Barnsley, think I might have got something sorted mate looks like going back to the ladders for a week, got two schools to clean in Rotherham next week, got an old employee to give me a hand, but I wanted a pure water system to hire for a week if there was a firm that rented them near by, take a look at my website mate you might Know me, www.cwcs4u.co.uk

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 02:17:21 pm »
think ive seen you before round town . not sure if ive seen your van on park road and down in asda car park .

CWCS

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2008, 03:22:26 pm »
think ive seen you before round town . not sure if ive seen your van on park road and down in asda car park .
not on park rd thats glyn hardys van he uses a pole system, my van is a vauxhall vivaro sportive, no power to fuel pump is the prob but am trying to avoid taking it to perrys, going to tony sefton at worsbrough tmoz. if he carnt fix it looks like perrys :-X

Small but perfectley formed

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2008, 04:02:15 pm »
what schools in Rotherham may be able to help got a thermo pure trailer mount
Spit and polish

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2008, 04:21:24 pm »
good bloke tony sefton spot on with auto electrics which ive used him for in the past . hope you get it sorted mate .

ladderman

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2008, 09:58:24 pm »
A friend of mine hires out reach and wash systems,here is his number 07850786277. his name is mick,and he is in huddersfield.